The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: lprkn on June 21, 2009, 02:15:14 am

Title: The Last Guardian
Post by: lprkn on June 21, 2009, 02:15:14 am
It's the sequel to Shadow of the Colossus (one of my favorite games ever), and it looks pretty damn intriguing. I am pretty sure that it will make me want to cry at least once.

Big trailer at Gametrailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-the-last/50352).

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4E0e-ZCn14[)
Title: Re: The Last Guardian
Post by: Toaster on June 21, 2009, 04:28:17 am
On the Subject of Narrative Inevitabilities (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/6/8/)
Title: Re: The Last Guardian
Post by: Doc on June 21, 2009, 07:12:18 am
I hold out hope that they'll let us have a happy ending to finish the trilogy.

Or they both die, that's an option too. I'd take them both dying if it gives us an idea of what the hell is happening in this universe.

Would  this the right place to ask what people think is actually happening in the games?
Title: Re: The Last Guardian
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 22, 2009, 02:36:34 am
Dag, yo.  I considered getting a PS2 for some time, just so I could play Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.  Now, apparently, I have to get a PS3.
Title: Re: The Last Guardian
Post by: lprkn on June 25, 2009, 01:57:51 am
On the Subject of Narrative Inevitabilities (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/6/8/)

(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lprkn/grace.jpg)


Would  this the right place to ask what people think is actually happening in the games?

I'm undecided on this, but currently I think it's better not knowing.
Title: Re: The Last Guardian
Post by: nDed on July 03, 2009, 08:09:48 pm
I loved Shadow of the Colossus, so I'm definitely looking forward to this. Still kicking myself over passing up a $10 copy of ICO because of the inexplicably terrible American cover art.
Title: Re: The Last Guardian
Post by: lprkn on July 04, 2009, 01:37:31 am
Ouch. Yeah, I need to pick that one up, too.