The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: jaydub on June 25, 2009, 09:37:38 pm

Title: Farrah's back with the angels
Post by: jaydub on June 25, 2009, 09:37:38 pm
Cancer got 'er (http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/25/obit.fawcett/index.html) in the end.  Personally, I was always more drawn to Kate Jackson.
Title: Re: Farrah's back with the angels
Post by: miles on June 25, 2009, 10:45:44 pm
Cancer got 'er (http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/25/obit.fawcett/index.html) in the end.  Personally, I was always more drawn to Kate Jackson.

Oh man that's not a joke is it.
Title: Re: Farrah's back with the angels
Post by: jaydub on June 26, 2009, 12:04:56 am
What, the milf-y superiority of Kate Jackson over Farrah, or the fact that cancer has claimed the latter?
Title: Re: Farrah's back with the angels
Post by: miles on June 26, 2009, 12:49:40 am
OK, clearly not. Just my demented brain's parsing of your first sentence.
Title: Re: Farrah's back with the angels
Post by: Doc on June 26, 2009, 01:23:18 am
Cancer? I 'ardly know 'er!
Title: Re: Farrah's back with the angels
Post by: jaydub on June 26, 2009, 01:27:23 am
Oh - rectal cancer.  I wish I was that clever.  Subconsciously perhaps.