The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on July 03, 2009, 01:43:23 am
-
When nothing more than a XXXXXXX film remained. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07022009)
I can't help but wonder what Mr. Bear deleted.
-
Man i hope he is telling the truth about the wealthy women.
-
When nothing more than a XXXXXXX film remained. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07022009)
I can't help but wonder what Mr. Bear deleted.
I'm trying to figure that out, too.
I really hope nubbin-crazer doesn't catch on, though.
-
Panel 5 made me cringe three and a half times.
-
I don't like "nubbin-crazer" either.
How about "puttin' the sheen on the bean"?
-
I don't like "nubbin-crazer" either.
How about "puttin' the sheen on the bean"?
"Using the penis on the ol' Thinkpad"
-
What the hell are steam-fries? The very concept is kind of making me mad.
-
I imagine that they are soggy. Very soggy.
"Using the penis on the ol' Thinkpad"
This.
-
I love how often Ray uses phrases like "open secret."
-
There are many open secrets in the world. Like the FREEMASONS. Or the MAFIA. Or ORGIES.
-
Or that the History Channel basically no longer is about history but rather about ahistorical conspiracy theories and aliens and such.
While, at the same time, the SciFi Channel is changing its name so that it no longer has to be about ahistorical conspiracy theories and aliens and such.
-
I always assumed History Channel would just eventually turn into the WWII Channel. It would probably be better than all these damn ghost hunting shows.
Wasn't the running joke that the "H" in their logo stood for "Hitler"?
Yeah, pretty much. Take a drink every time the name's mentioned. Maybe there's a new show in the works where they hunt Hitler's ghost.
-
Wasn't the running joke that the "H" in their logo stood for "Hitler"?
-
I dunno.
All I can tell you is that, at least this weekend, the H stands for... histrionics about lameass conspiracy theories from Dan Brown novels and Nichols Cage movies.
I mean, call me a jaded conspiracy buff but dudes sitting around, tracing out Masonic symbols on maps of D.C. is just... it's just 101-level coursework, man.
It's like an internet porn addict trying to get something out of a tastefully airbrushed Playboy centrefold, man.
No... people claiming to be a reincarnated victim of the Philadephia Experiment? No mistranslated Hopi end-times prophecy? Not even A LITTLE moon-landing denial?
I mean, come on. At least a LITTLE moon-landing denial. C'mon.
-
And don't forget THE TEDDY BEAR PICNIC. #opensecrets
-
And don't forget THE TEDDY BEAR PICNIC. #opensecrets
i want to learn the words to that song. /off topic
-
"Jilling off."
-
Nulling the void!
-
"Checking for squirrels."
-
"Checking for squirrels."
Which would dovetail nicely with hiding your nuts.
-
Ladybating. Engaging in ladybation. To ladybate.
"Chilling off": Ladybating casually.
-
Ladybating. Engaging in ladybation. To ladybate.
If you feel you must invent a new coinage, why not mistressbate?
-
"nuzzle the nozzle"? (ok, this doesn't make sense unless the cougar is also a contortionist. So close, dammit...)
"caresspelunking"?
Sigh. So it seems I'm not a poet, after all. Will never reach the heights of "checking for squirrels".
-
"adjusting the vertical hold"
-
xxxxx==sheen, decoded before LFM's initial use in the thread (yes i'm late i've been offline for 2 weeks sorry)
"rocking the cradle of life"