The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: miles on July 06, 2009, 07:16:31 pm

Title: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: miles on July 06, 2009, 07:16:31 pm
Best line really is "Just... write down exactly what happened at that mansion" but only in context of the strip.

Even though I've never watched anyone write erotica, I can somehow totally relate to Ray's sense of urgency here.

Edited to add Link to Strip:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07062009
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: CortJstr on July 06, 2009, 07:43:18 pm
I like how Cornelius writes a blog, has a FB account, and used to do the CC for Spice live, but still writes his novels on a typewriter.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: Toaster on July 06, 2009, 07:51:30 pm
Girls: do girls truly like a boy who eats cheese? I need to know. Thank you.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: Ruta Bagas on July 06, 2009, 07:52:25 pm
A typewriter has certain productivity benefits.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: Toaster on July 06, 2009, 08:00:48 pm
Also: ladies: please supply a phrase that means the same as "a hot nut on loan from Hell", but for ladies instead of fellows. Also thank you.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 06, 2009, 09:16:23 pm
Girls: do girls truly like a boy who eats cheese? I need to know. Thank you.
The last hipster thing I was at in brooklyn involved a cheese tasting and chicks dug it when I knew the names of the cheese.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: wombat on July 06, 2009, 09:32:13 pm
I don't feel I need a man to know the names of cheese for me.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 06, 2009, 09:33:06 pm
I don't feel I need a man to know the names of cheese for me.
Idk, I guess its like wine, people seem to be impressed when a person knows about wine.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: ananke on July 06, 2009, 10:27:02 pm
Some technician at Wikipedia is probably wondering why the page for Manchego cheese has seen a 25,000% jump in traffic
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: pmcd9 on July 07, 2009, 05:04:05 am
Do we not do the link to the strip thing anymore?
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: pmcd9 on July 07, 2009, 05:08:57 am
Here ya are.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07062009
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: AugustWest on July 07, 2009, 05:10:39 am
Do we not do the link to the strip thing anymore?

I was going to say "You could just fix it your ownself", but while I was posting this you did.  Just goes to show you that it doesn't pay to get snarky with Paul.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: miles on July 07, 2009, 05:15:59 am
Do we not do the link to the strip thing anymore?

Oops. We do. I just forgot.
Title: Re: 06 July 2009 "...a hot nut on loan from hell!"
Post by: theinevitable on July 07, 2009, 05:23:21 am
I am glad that "girls like a boy who eats cheese" has come back.

I have always liked that concept.