The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on July 08, 2009, 09:19:03 pm

Title: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 08, 2009, 09:19:03 pm
I'm not sure what that means!

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07082009

Cornelius is skilled.  Also, I enjoyed Ray's riddle.
Title: Re: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: CortJstr on July 08, 2009, 09:36:53 pm
Ray likes that stuff.

Man, I hope W-S sells those Riedel glasses or Corny's going to have some editing to do.
Title: Re: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: dejavroom on July 08, 2009, 09:39:07 pm
At first I was all meh over this thing, but the letter of the W-S founder and subsequent shenanigans won me over. Still... needs more ro-bots. Things usually benefit greatly from the addition of ro-bots.
Title: Re: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on July 08, 2009, 09:51:02 pm
The cat and the alive stuffed bear are turning the Williams and Sonoma catalog into a erotic, food-themed version of the J. Peterman catalog.  It's like they are reading my nightmare journal.  Well, "nightmare" might be an exaggeration. More like "slightly upsetting dreams after eating too much sopressa while watching 'Weeds' re-runs before bed" journal.
Title: Re: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 09, 2009, 02:23:57 am
For God's sake, I know I've heard the name "Ronnie DiFaduzzio" somewhere but... I can't think of it.

A sports figure?

It's an obscure reference to SOMETHING.
Title: Re: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: AugustWest on July 09, 2009, 02:51:33 am
Chris Onstad is the funniest man writing today.
Title: Re: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: pmcd9 on July 09, 2009, 03:17:42 am
"I've seen better lettering on necks."  This is going into my lexicon immediately.
Title: Re: play the trophy wife for the Veblenian maze-rat she is (07/08/09)
Post by: Doc on July 09, 2009, 05:57:06 am
That letter is beautiful.