The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: alreadyinuse on July 13, 2009, 03:57:21 am
-
HELLO WHAT UP MY PEEPS
DIS IS Mr. Wonderful HERE
I COME TO SAY HERRO
LICK A MY SO DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?
LET TALK ABOUT SEX BABIIII LET TALK UH BOOT EWE N ME LETS TALK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD AND BAD THINGS THAT MAY BE LETS TALK ABOUT IT
(qhistper] lets talk about sex
i come from assetbar my name is Mr. Wonderful i like to have intelleignet conservation
-
I'd love to have an intelleignet conversation.
-
hi
you look fat
are you a boy or a girl?
-
Do you get the feeling this guy looks like Asherdan with a goatee?
-
Are you an online university?
-
Do you get the feeling this guy looks like Asherdan with a goatee?
You know, that makes me wonder. I have a goatee, so does that mean I'm somebody's evil twin? I don't really consider myself evil, but who does, you know? Maybe I am really evil. Or maybe I'm just normal and I'm the evil twin of somebody really good and kind, like a saint or Sarah Palin.
Still, I don't think I'm evil. Flexo had a goatee and he wasn't the evil twin...
-
I didn't realise we got to pick out own abbreviations. You guys never tell me anything.
-
wait a minute, I don't have a goatee........
Maybe I'm the Bender in this parallel of behaviours.
Works for me.
Maybe you're my evil twin!
-
HELLO WHAT UP MY PEEPS
DIS IS Mr. Wonderful HERE
I COME TO SAY HERRO
LICK A MY SO DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?
LET TALK ABOUT SEX BABIIII LET TALK UH BOOT EWE N ME LETS TALK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD AND BAD THINGS THAT MAY BE LETS TALK ABOUT IT
(qhistper] lets talk about sex
i come from assetbar my name is Mr. Wonderful i like to have intelleignet conservation
i formed brown babby in my butt does that mean ima gay negroe amirite
-
Bobby is his own evil twin.
-
I didn't realise we got to pick out own abbreviations. You guys never tell me anything.
We sent a memo!
--CDV
-
Aww, I don't wanna be just "T". I guess that's what I get for not choosing a name with three distinct parts.
-
Aww, I don't wanna be just "T". I guess that's what I get for not choosing a name with three distinct parts.
2STR
-
I prefer "SMCK" for short.
-
I prefer "SMCK" for short.
You can just call me Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.
-
You can just call me Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.
Huh. I thought you were Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bobesca the Third
-
AW, did you write that from memory?
I hope it doesn't give you pneumonoultramicroscopicsilivolcanoconi osis.
-
AW, did you write that from memory?
Uh... yeah. Sure I did.