The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on July 13, 2009, 01:16:25 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07132009
What exactly is going on with Ray in panel 2?
This strip suddenly makes me wait to explore the strange and disturbing world of AIF.
...
Just me?
-
a female who connects with women? has Homer nodded?
-
What if AIF?
-
What if AIF?
Adult Interactive Fiction. I occasionally play IF games when bored at work and when I'm browsing for new ones to try I can't help but read the titles and descriptions of the AIF games. I was immediately reminded of when these I read Ray's writing today.
-
The First Australian Imperial Force (1st AIF) was the main expeditionary force of the Australian Army during World War I. It was formed from August 15, 1914, following Britain's declaration of war on Germany. Generally known at the time as the AIF, it is today referred to as the 1st AIF to distinguish from the 2nd AIF which was raised during World War II. The 1st AIF included the Australian Flying Corps, which was later renamed the Royal Australian Air Force. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Australian_Imperial_Force)
-
ray in panel 2 = "maybe i got what it takes to be a like editor for book publishin, yeah i seen some of those guys playin a good look like a hollywood agent or a golfer" = "pat who makes your shirts and cuts your hair"
-
You totally nailed it.