The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Cioran on July 20, 2009, 02:43:35 pm

Title: Greats from the Past
Post by: Cioran on July 20, 2009, 02:43:35 pm
I invite you to review the strips of February, 2007. It was a stellar month.

Start here:

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02022007
Title: Re: Greats from the Past
Post by: Choop on July 20, 2009, 02:51:55 pm
welcome to a website (http://touamb.com/index.php/board,1.560.html)

*boot*
Title: Re: Greats from the Past
Post by: dejavroom on July 20, 2009, 03:29:03 pm
We could use more of those 3-panel strips these days.
Title: Re: Greats from the Past
Post by: CortJstr on July 20, 2009, 03:37:31 pm
I'm currently re-reading the whole thing from the beginning. Because I'm bored at work and I don't remember much about the past 2 years or so worth of strips, having only read them once.
Title: Re: Greats from the Past
Post by: pmcd9 on July 20, 2009, 09:06:07 pm
February was indeed a stellar month.  I laughed heartily at some of those.  And the Tostata one is one of my all time favorites.
Title: Re: Greats from the Past
Post by: theinevitable on July 20, 2009, 10:59:19 pm
Cioran, nothing you say will ever top
Quote
Night is when the creatures of the Underground (cf. Underground Railroad*) emerge to assert their fundamental blackness; an Underground Railroad cum Hershey Highway, as it were. Day is for 2000 Flushes parties in the cold, unforgiving glare of a porcelain institution; but the freaks come out at night.

Maybe it is just my recent immersion in ridiculous vernacular/academic language juxtapositions, but I love this segment.

Mostly just "THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT."
Title: Re: Greats from the Past
Post by: Cioran on July 20, 2009, 11:00:27 pm
I never said that.