The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on July 24, 2009, 12:07:51 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07232009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07232009)
Nice that everyone's so busy posting on other topics that no one noticed there is a comic.
-
Those suits must be hot because in the last panel Teodor's head apparently stinks.
I would love to actually see "New Kings of Sapphic Erotica" in giant scrolling letters outside a venue. I'd definitely go inside to see what the deal was.
-
OK, something finally happened to T that makes me think he's actually going to man up and deliver.
Which will make the failure all the more interesting.
Dude WILL be all that he can be for one shining moment of lesbian pornography... and it will STILL not be enough.
It will be the raddest failure of all. "My very best was not nearly enough."
-
Thonk
Thonk!
Thump!
-
I think T will destroy Mr. Williams, but then a voice will ring out from the wings and Cornelius shall claim his rightful place.
-
Heckling of a certain...pedigree may be in order, yes.
-
The Man in the costume thinks the Cat is a fool. How art mirrors life.
-
I meant to say that the second choice for thread title was "try not to embarrass yourself to the point of federal intervention." I am hoping to make both phrases a regular part of everyday conversation.
-
The image of a goofy ol' basset hound trying to race, with his ears flopping around, and his sad face flopping around, is too much to bear.