The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: CortJstr on July 24, 2009, 05:56:01 pm

Title: Incoming!
Post by: CortJstr on July 24, 2009, 05:56:01 pm
I'd normally be hesitant to start a whole topic just to share a link, but damn dude. Damn.

http://www.gossipgamers.com/epic-toy-soldier-cosplay/

To quote SJGames "I can't saw this truthfully often but... I am honestly awestruck."
Title: Re: Incoming!
Post by: CortJstr on July 24, 2009, 08:29:02 pm
Holy Schnikeys!

They even got the colour right across the board. I am so full of reaction I'll have to come back to this later and jot down some more. What a neat, goofy idea.

1st question, I think they went with the M14's there, did they actually buy a few off the CMP or did someone do a hell of a search for a realistic 'toy' or replica and then color coat 'em?

Somebody on FB mentioned the only thing that would make it better was if the barrel of the gun was bent.
Title: Re: Incoming!
Post by: AugustWest on July 24, 2009, 08:52:28 pm
That is so excellent!
Title: Re: Incoming!
Post by: jaydub on July 25, 2009, 05:16:05 am
I liked mortar dude best.  Gotta like man-portable indirect fire. My army guys were fodder for potato gun strafings.