The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on July 26, 2009, 07:57:42 pm

Title: The glorious day has finally come
Post by: wombat on July 26, 2009, 07:57:42 pm
The second Achewood cookbook.
http://www.achewoodshop.com/1071.html (http://www.achewoodshop.com/1071.html)
Title: Re: The glorious day has finally come
Post by: Mr Trout on July 26, 2009, 09:16:03 pm
That really is great news! I like the fact that the sequel "assumes one has a bit of game in the kitchen." Good deal.

Also, I felt like sharing the illustration from my copy of the first cookbook. I've had it hanging in my kitchen for a while now and it always makes me smile.

(http://i31.tinypic.com/1sm90p.jpg)
Title: Re: The glorious day has finally come
Post by: CortJstr on July 26, 2009, 09:43:44 pm
I didn't see a personalized option on this one. The hell?
Title: Re: The glorious day has finally come
Post by: wombat on July 26, 2009, 09:56:12 pm
Hmm, they're not shipping from his garage anymore. I guess that makes personalization a more complicated thing to offer.