The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on July 27, 2009, 11:31:39 am

Title: The Lash of Thanatos - 2009-07-27
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 27, 2009, 11:31:39 am
She even took away the flower as she was backing away. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07272009)
Title: Re: The Lash of Thanatos - 20090727
Post by: Doc on July 27, 2009, 12:59:17 pm
Am I right to complain because I got my funny punchline in the middle of the strip rather than at the end?
Title: Re: The Lash of Thanatos - 20090727
Post by: CortJstr on July 27, 2009, 01:04:44 pm
Dang, I hope there are no roller skates around. Not after hearing about something called the Lash of Thanatos.
Title: Re: The Lash of Thanatos - 20090727
Post by: JorgeFabregas on July 27, 2009, 02:15:11 pm
Perhaps Beef has the Lash because he's already died?
Title: Re: The Lash of Thanatos - 20090727
Post by: Choop on July 27, 2009, 03:01:40 pm
nah, it's because he's greek
Title: Re: The Lash of Thanatos - 20090727
Post by: Cioran on July 27, 2009, 03:54:40 pm
Am I right to complain because I got my funny punchline in the middle of the strip rather than at the end?

I got my bust-out laugh on panel ten.
Title: Re: The Lash of Thanatos - 20090727
Post by: wombat on July 27, 2009, 04:57:32 pm
Perhaps Beef has the Lash because he's already died?

This seems obvious, so why he is so upset?