The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on July 27, 2009, 03:26:05 pm

Title: Gold star
Post by: JorgeFabregas on July 27, 2009, 03:26:05 pm
What the heck does the gold star below my name indicate? I am pretty sure that I have never donated money or contributed anything that would merit some differently-colored pixels. I have noticed a few others have this too--what's the deal? Perhaps it is a star of shame?
Title: Re: Gold star
Post by: JorgeFabregas on July 27, 2009, 03:39:05 pm
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3806.msg109053.html#msg109053

Apparently no one knows.

Note that melack no longer has a star!
Title: Re: Gold star
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 27, 2009, 03:43:26 pm
What the heck does the gold star below my name indicate? I am pretty sure that I have never donated money or contributed anything that would merit some differently-colored pixels. I have noticed a few others have this too--what's the deal? Perhaps it is a star of shame?

we always thought jough was a board nazi but making certain people wear gold stars is a bit much