The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on July 30, 2009, 05:40:16 pm
-
FUCK YEAH (http://vimeo.com/1223566?hd=1)
-
i am in awe
-
Is so goot.
I like the maid who becomes a cowgirl the best. Just saying.
-
Nice tit le freeze-frame
-
Hey was that squirting Twinkie at the end there supposed to be symbolic of something?
-
Freedom!
-
that tiny sponge cake cannot bind all that tasty freedom. the freedom leaps out of the tiny sponge cake as soon as it is able.
-
I've watched this about 10 times already. It's fuck*ng awesome. Cans for Bobby.
-
The best part is when he kicks a zombie's in the head and the brain flies out and hits another zombie in the face. It saddens me that it took nearly 30 years before I was able to type that sentence.
-
It gladdens me to give you a can.
-
the russian tourism board should use that video for ads..... hell, i wanna move there now.