The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on July 31, 2009, 06:04:08 pm

Title: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: AugustWest on July 31, 2009, 06:04:08 pm
I can't believe you'll be starting school this year!
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: CortJstr on July 31, 2009, 06:14:34 pm
This is pretty freaky to think about. 6 years. I've known you people a long-ass time. I still remember back when I was Dr. Kisses and JL called me to ask if I wanted to be a mod.
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: dejavroom on July 31, 2009, 06:30:58 pm
God's balls. 3 years and a half I've been here already?
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: Toaster on July 31, 2009, 08:50:51 pm
I have been here two years! Huuugs!
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 31, 2009, 10:01:55 pm
What is that in rogue message board years? A million?
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: Lister on July 31, 2009, 11:01:40 pm
I think message board longevity/activity should be cataloged by the Tangent unit of measure.

TOUAMB has seen over eleventy billion Tangents.
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: pmcd9 on August 01, 2009, 12:00:48 am
Wow, 6 years I've been with this board.  That matches my longest relationship with a woman.
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: wombat on August 01, 2009, 12:13:30 am
That is the saddest thing?
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: Choop on August 01, 2009, 04:26:21 am

 n e v e r
    _|_
 .-'   '-.
/         \
^^^^^|^^^^^
     |
     \_/
f o r g e t

Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 01, 2009, 05:24:32 am
feliz cumpleanos!

(http://www.dailyhappypill.com/Images/sexy_cake.jpg)
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: Doc on August 01, 2009, 07:34:15 am
And you people say we don't get good newbies anymore....

a can to sit on kool aid man.

Also does the news box still have happy third birthday in the rotation?
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: Choop on August 01, 2009, 01:31:29 pm
it says fifth now, apparently it was updated but i'm not certain when
Title: Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
Post by: linnea on August 02, 2009, 05:38:27 am
Dang, people. That is epic.

Also, I just saw the newsbox where it said,
"Did you know...
That TOUAMB is celebrating its third birthday this week?"