The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: wombat on August 05, 2009, 01:55:17 pm
-
Jeff Rowland linked to this today.
http://www.catrackham.com/ (http://www.catrackham.com/)
I'm not sure yet if I like it, but I find the drawing style appealing, and his mind is obviously warped in a way that might suit us here. Especially this one, of the ones I've read so far.
http://www.catrackham.com/?p=28 (http://www.catrackham.com/?p=28)
Also, it looks like it probably updates infrequently!
-
Wow. That did not go to the place I expected. Yikes.
Well, guess I'm reading this as well now.
-
Several cartoonists have linked to that on Twitter (Lore and Ryan North both love it) but the couple I've read haven't clicked with me yet. I'll try to give it more of a shot.
They did get me reading Nedroid the same way, though.
-
Cat Rackham gets depression was more the sort of Jeffery Roland-ish humour that I expected and kind of don't dig except in small doses but then it ends with bugs fuckin'.
Ain't nothing wrong with bugs fuckin'.
Thanks Wombles.
-
This one (http://www.catrackham.com/?p=32) was my favorite.
-
Everyone needs a friend like that.
I married mine.
Yay, heterosexuality.
-
pmcd9's strip won me over. I wish I had a duck like that.