The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on August 07, 2009, 01:15:35 am

Title: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 07, 2009, 01:15:35 am
Did he go to jail (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2583.msg59194.html#msg59194)?

Have you ever been to jail, goldenchurchill?

I have very, very briefly been to jail, but I was a white person protesting an unpopular war and so there was very little personal consequence. I found this post while trying to answer Paul's question about Ayn Rand.
Title: Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
Post by: wombat on August 07, 2009, 01:36:03 am
The whole page after the page that post is on, is people who don't come around here anymore. It was so depressing that I stopped looking.
Title: Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
Post by: Doc on August 07, 2009, 02:49:17 am
Funnily enough I was doing the same thing and found a long thread with an ethical debate spawned by the Bodyworks exhibit, also filled with people who don't come round here much (notably A-Dawg). We need some more of that stuff.
Title: Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 07, 2009, 05:33:17 am
i vote that he became some dudes girlfriend.
Title: Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
Post by: Choop on August 07, 2009, 05:36:47 am
more likely he became some girl's dudefriend
Title: Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
Post by: AugustWest on August 07, 2009, 01:56:52 pm
The whole page after the page that post is on, is people who don't come around here anymore. It was so depressing that I stopped looking.

I think we ought to have a TOUAMB Homecoming week.  Everybody should e-mail all the prodigals and urge, encourage and/or beg them to come back a post at least once in a special homecoming thread.
Title: Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 07, 2009, 03:04:11 pm
If it's anything like MY homecoming dance, I'll be standing in the corner, complaining about how musically awful songs that you can dance to are and vice versa.