The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: dejavroom on August 11, 2009, 01:18:23 pm
-
This is not code language. Nothing else I could say would make more sense. (http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/212/433960/text/)
-
This one looks almost like a self-portrait. (http://pix.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/214/433962/image_fmbg_0_2-1203848580.jpg)
-
Is it just me or is this dwarf looking a little... saucy. (http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/214/433962/bilder/?img=4.4)
Also there's a picture of Marty Feldman (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001204/) on the sidebar and the link it is attached to cannot explain to me why it should be there.
-
Yes, that dwarf has sort of a Noah thing going on. Drunk, on the verge of exposing himself, and possibly aroused.
-
I don't understand a damned word of Teuton.
Am I to understand these are drawings of the Seven Dwarves from the hand of Adolf Hitler?
That's... fuckin' wild.
-
My attempt at the lead-in: "Hitler was so enamored of Disney cartoons that he made his own drawings of Pinocchio and Snow White's dwarves. So says a museum director from Oslo, who found four such watercolors behind a picture of the Nazi leader."
-
Is it just me or is this dwarf looking a little... saucy. (http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/214/433962/bilder/?img=4.4)
At first blush it looked to me like his shoes were actually his #####, bunched up around his ankles, so... yeah. I got the same impression.
-
they say Germany was the biggest export market for hollywood films and music in the 1930s.