The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on August 12, 2009, 12:23:21 pm

Title: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: wombat on August 12, 2009, 12:23:21 pm
I know I should say something clever here, but I've used up all my cleverness by noticing the date and starting the thread. Carry on.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: AugustWest on August 12, 2009, 12:35:34 pm
I know I should say something clever here, but I've used up all my cleverness by noticing the date and starting the thread. Carry on.

If only there was a topical inside joke I could use to compliment you on your memory skills...

Anyway, Happy Birthday CJ!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: dejavroom on August 12, 2009, 01:08:26 pm
Does this give us an excuse to drink?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: CortJstr on August 12, 2009, 01:29:53 pm
Wombat, thanks for the thready goodness.

AW, thanks. And can'd.

Deja, that's the traditional toast in a club I used to be in. Guy: I'd like to propose a toast. Which gives us... Everybody: An excuse to drink!

Ash, I do like german chocolate cake but I think I'll pass on c*ck colada. I always wondered why those were white.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 12, 2009, 03:56:54 pm
Quote
"And I said, 'Kyle, I will kick you in the nuts.'  And I kicked him square in the nuts, and he cried like Nancy Kerrigan."

Which is to say, happy birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: pmcd9 on August 12, 2009, 04:00:10 pm
Happy birthday.  May your nachos be tasty and your women just tight enough.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: theinevitable on August 12, 2009, 04:06:06 pm
your birthday is when your nachos and women should be exactly where you want them on the sloppy/neat spectrum.

happy birthday buddy. make it a good one.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 12, 2009, 04:25:09 pm
Happy birthday!

I would sing you a birthday song but it is copyrighted and I would probably get sued.

Also, this is the internet and typing so you probably wouldn't hear it.

But... you know. The thought's there.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: Choop on August 12, 2009, 04:40:00 pm
i was looking for this thread.


happy bee day see jay
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 12, 2009, 05:04:09 pm
im glad youre not dead

-the noo guy
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: CortJstr on August 12, 2009, 05:44:37 pm
Carlos, from now on I'm changing my standard birthday wish to "I hope nobody kicks me in the nuts"

Paul + TI, for today I say make them both messy. If this isn't a day to be The Dirtiest Dude in Town then when is?

LFM, that's OK because I'm imagining your signing voice as horrific, anyway. So it's best I don't have to read it.

Choop, what Ash said.

greenkoolayd, not half as glad as I am. Or half as glad as the ladies of the world.


So I get a call this morning from my dad asking what I'm doing September 24-27. Because it turns out the correct answer was "going to Vegas with my dad, his neighbor, and some of his friends."
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: Toaster on August 12, 2009, 10:28:34 pm
Suprise! Kieth actually wasn't doing cocaine! Happy Birthday! (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08222007)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 12, 2009, 11:24:42 pm
Suprise! Kieth actually wasn't doing cocaine! Happy Birthday! (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08222007)
Yayyy
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: pmcd9 on August 13, 2009, 03:47:50 am
That's one of my all time favorite strips.  "Don't do cocaine at me you son of a bitch."
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: CortJstr on August 13, 2009, 03:59:18 am
Nobody did any drugs at me today. It was a nice change of pace.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: AugustWest on August 13, 2009, 04:01:13 am
Don't say cocaine ideas near this kid! 

That one is a classic.  And the art in panel 7(especially Ray's shoe) is genius.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: Doc on August 14, 2009, 01:05:12 am
Happy late birthday dude. I hope everything was where you thought it would be.

Also the comic after the cocaine birthday present is even better for me. Damn, now I'm on an archive binge.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
Post by: CortJstr on August 14, 2009, 04:53:16 am
Thanks, Doc. I've been bored at work and decided to re-read the entire archive again and just got up to that strip today. It is most excellent.

Also, I had entirely forgotten about Ray's half-brother. Like, totally. It was so weird.