The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 17, 2009, 12:14:21 pm
-
Maybe Ray and Beef can hang out in heaven together. And looks like Teador might be there too! Afterlife Party!
More like an apres-vie. Thank you Douglas Adams.
I'm adding the link real small because you made a DNA reference (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08172009)
D'OH!
-
Rough chuckles.
Man, Ray has just recently been retardized due to frontal lobe shenanigans, and there he goes again...
-
This looks a little worse for Ray than when he took a softball to the face. I wouldn't be surprised if he took another little afterlife trip after this. Dang. And maybe Teodor will actually get further than a ghost on the ceiling this time.
When I hadn't scrolled down yet I figured there was no way we'd find out what caused the "pote" today. I was pleasantly surprised.
-
Have I mentioned lately that I hate suspense?
-
This could be an epic in the making a la GOF guys, just picture the whole posse in dang ol' Hades.
-
Well THIS is just want I wanted to read before hitting the road. Good thing I don't drive an Escalade.
-
Into each life, a slender and modest volume of particular knowledge must fall.
Christ, that thing must weigh 10 pounds.
-
Whelp, Ray will soon be living with the Welsh, if past experience is any indicator.
-
Have I mentioned lately that I hate suspense?
Don't you write mysteries?
-
On the positive side, at least Beef will have a chance at coming across the cure for his affliction.
-
Book stops Ray's bleeding.
Removal ends in his death.
Choose who lives, Roast Beef.
-
Book stops Ray's bleeding.
Removal ends in his death.
Choose who lives, Roast Beef.
Hmmmmmmm....
1 tiny can for you for this intriguing idea.
2 tiny cans if the plot follows this arc.
10 tiny cans if the next strip is late because Onstad has to re-write it now.
-
Book stops Ray's bleeding.
Removal ends in his death.
Choose who lives, Roast Beef.
reading those words just made my c*ck hard...
-
If the next strip is late, whether true or not, AW's theory should triumph.
-
Dang, 'ol Ray's head is cleaved open somethin' fierce.
-
reading those words just made my c*ck hard...
Yeah, but could you play a trumpet with it?
-
Don't you write mysteries?
If you start writing with the ending, no suspense for the writer!
-
Yeah, but could you play a trumpet with it?
its physically possible, but i dont know music. it would sound terrible.
-
If you start writing with the ending, no suspense for the writer!
Exactly!
-
Exactly!
Wombat, would you like to hear my secret that will free you from all anxiety about suspenseful plots in books and movies?
-
Wombat, would you like to hear my secret that will free you from all anxiety about suspenseful plots in books and movies?
I used to have a secret like that, which was that they never killed off the main character. But then one day George Pelecanos ripped that one away from me. And nowadays authors kill off three main characters before breakfast without breaking a sweat.
What's yours?
-
I'll tell you tomorrow.
-
The best thing about Achewood is that you can go off to Catalina for three days and everything else in your internet favourites bar will have updated so many times that you feel like Rip Van Fuckawinkle but... ol' Achewood... good ol' Achewood.