The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Gimpson on August 21, 2009, 10:14:51 am

Title: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
Post by: Gimpson on August 21, 2009, 10:14:51 am
Teodor's head doesn't look all that great either. (http://achewood.com/comic.php?date=08202009)

Raw Dog still has a place in the station presets in my wife's car, but it's very hit or miss.  Losing the ability to turn it off when a George Lopez or a Dane Cook comes on would be torture.  (Though maybe the good people at OnStar have found that George Lopez is best appreciated by those with gaping headwounds/under the influence of narcotics.)

Also, the car appears to be on fire.
Title: Re: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
Post by: wombat on August 21, 2009, 11:28:50 am
Onstar....Onstad.... More than coincidence?
Title: Re: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
Post by: CortJstr on August 21, 2009, 01:24:37 pm
I knew those OnStar fuckers were going down the 'for your own good' road to hell.

I've decided to quit second guessing whatever the fuck cartilage head has going on, the creepy bitch.

Me too. I bet we're supposed to think he's carrying vinegar and paper for choppin' to hasten Beef's Lash but I bet it will actually have nothing to do with that.
Title: Re: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 21, 2009, 03:35:05 pm
"Car, Howard Stern highlights channel."

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave."