The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Choop on September 02, 2009, 07:55:48 pm

Title: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: Choop on September 02, 2009, 07:55:48 pm
http://anatomyofadinnerparty.blogspot.com/

she's hooked on it, it seems. thought somebody here might enjoy :)
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: pmcd9 on September 02, 2009, 10:52:56 pm
I loved the post about the gay guys dinner party.  It seemed a bit clueless, but I've never been to a gay guys dinner party so I couldn't say.  Should I ever find myself at a gay dinner party I will be sure to mention the tinkerbell plates.
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: Choop on September 09, 2009, 08:29:58 pm
oh yeah here's the story of our paella party (http://anatomyofadinnerparty.blogspot.com/2009/09/paella-potato-balls-and-flan-on-labor.html)

yes that's me in white with the paddle
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: linnea on September 09, 2009, 08:48:19 pm
Thanks Choop! Her blog looks interesting. I'm on my lunch break, so I'll have to read more later when I have time.
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: jaydub on September 09, 2009, 09:40:57 pm
Maybe the paella pan should have been hotter to brown the chicken?
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: Choop on September 09, 2009, 09:59:59 pm
yeah i guess, i mean the chicken sizzled when i put it in, so i didn't realize anything was wrong at that stage.

also: for the last step, fold and crease four sheets of foil together BEFORE laying it atop the pan (so the shrimp & mussels can steam). at first i tried but nobody "got it" and then i had to repeat the effort without revealing its purpose so that people would just hold things and help me do what needed to be done.
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: Choop on November 06, 2009, 05:14:24 pm
we done went and upgraded:
 http://anatomyofadinnerparty.com/

fancy-schmancy new domain name, all outta google's clutches
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2009, 08:07:17 pm
Sweet fancy moses!
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 06, 2009, 08:14:05 pm
Where is missus from generally? I am going on theory here and say she is from south of the M-D line. This theory is based on me never seeing a northern woman get that excited about hospitality and party hosting.
(This theory is related to me moving south)
Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: Choop on November 06, 2009, 08:32:00 pm
born in queens, raised in florida

Title: Re: so the missus started bloggin
Post by: Choop on December 08, 2009, 05:36:40 pm
oh right she's teamed up with another blogger to give away a cute handmade apron

http://anatomyofadinnerparty.com/2009/12/03/a-cupcapron-giveaway/

if you like aprons you should comment; if you don't, please spread the word