The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on September 05, 2009, 03:47:54 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09042009
So he went into the bedroom, right? Right?
-
a knucklehead so low as to agree on a such as a palm reading can't go all indian giving when the lash of thanatos comes calling
(the cat has been Hastened and the bear must read the manual to save him)
-
Nooooo!
I blame Molly
-
This is quite a lot better than lesbian erotica jokes.
-
Our boys are in quite a pickle.
This story line began on July 2 btw and so far contains 22 strips. I just read it from the start. It's clearly meant to be his next novella. Just like GOF it began with one story and morphed into an entirely different one.
I am enjoying it immensely.
Do you think we are to know who the identity of the lone audience member?
-
I think Ash is right. Is he going to fix the karma machine? He didn't have it working yet, right?