The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: CortJstr on November 29, 2003, 03:32:21 pm

Title: ho ho ho
Post by: CortJstr on November 29, 2003, 03:32:21 pm
Aw, Philippe has a little Santa hat. Now if only we could (noticably) switch Ray's martini to egg nog
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: slink on November 29, 2003, 03:52:09 pm
Wow.
It took checking 'wood.com and a Ctrl+r here to know what the hell you were talking about!
Lovely. Very festive.
I was feeling distinctly christmassy today. Now I know why!
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: AugustWest on December 01, 2003, 12:41:41 am
I have been worrying for the past 36 hours about where Phillippe in the damn Christmas hat was on the Achewood site.  I just now noticed it.

I sure do feel stupid, now.

Nice work, Jough.  The holly is an especially festive touch.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: andalucia on December 01, 2003, 02:20:31 am
Especially the botton-right-hand holly, which has gotten the phrase "big green squirrel mustache" running through my head more often than it usually does.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: V-Adore on December 01, 2003, 03:31:57 am
I, too, reloaded achewood.com repeatedly in hopes of seeing this. This one is much better. Nicely done, O Glorious Moderator-Type.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: side_show on December 01, 2003, 12:43:51 pm
I got up at 5am and I saw it right away.  Have you guys been drinking? -cause I know I have...nothing like being plastered infront of the boyfriend's parents.  All bonding over a steaming plate of fresh dildo's and all.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: V-Adore on December 01, 2003, 04:25:23 pm
Quote from: "Smells"
I got up at 5am and I saw it right away.  Have you guys been drinking? -cause I know I have...nothing like being plastered infront of the boyfriend's parents.  All bonding over a steaming plate of fresh dildo's and all.

Wow, and to think we just had stuffing and card games. My Thanksgiving feels so... so boring now.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: side_show on December 02, 2003, 02:19:57 pm
Quote from: "Smells"
I got up at 5am and I saw it korekt away.  Have you guys been drinking? -cause I know I have...nothing like being plastered infront of the boyfriend's parents.  All bonding over a steaming plate of fresh dildo's and all.


Ha!  Looks like I was still drunk the next morning if I take my last post into account - what the hell does "koreket" mean?  It was suppose to be "right away." Anyways, I'm Canadian, and we have Thanksgiving in Oct, so my drunkenness is not related to any official holiday, I just like the sauce.

(edit: okay now someone [aka jough] is screwing with me - that's supposed to read "r!ght away" incase this is getting confusing.  Or maybe I'm still drunk.)
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: Limmo on December 02, 2003, 05:42:21 pm
OK, so I'm not insane.

I wrote two posts with the word spelled "R-I-G-H-T" in them and they came "korekt."  Hence the one post I edited three times before I just deleted the word.  Then searched the entire site for the keyword, and each time it was "korekt."

Like the monkey said: What gives?
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: side_show on December 02, 2003, 05:48:04 pm
I'm guessing that's how jough's broken keyboad would type out the word.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: CortJstr on December 02, 2003, 05:50:18 pm
http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=7972
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: sjlimmer on December 02, 2003, 05:51:38 pm
In another thread:

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Does this mean a rampage of word banning and title
changes?


Damn you, CortJstr, for giving him ideas.  Damn you to hell.

Edit again:  never mind
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: slink on December 02, 2003, 06:07:16 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"

Edit:  Everyone is mentioning r!ght = korekt, but why has no one brought up he11 = h. e. double-hockey-sticks ?


Oh. I thought it was just some bizarre cultural, hipness thing that I wasn't privy to.
Doh!
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2003, 07:44:41 pm
Well, I'd say that the use of the euphemism "H.E. double hockey sticks" is a bizarre, cultural, but totally unhip thing.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: CortJstr on December 02, 2003, 09:50:27 pm
At first I thought it turned Hell into something else so people were using that to defeat the filter. Then I realize the real story.

AW, that's your best title in quite some time.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2003, 09:54:13 pm
I like it, too.

My compliments to the chef.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: jough on December 02, 2003, 09:56:35 pm
There've been so many, I wish I'd been keeping track.
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: CortJstr on December 02, 2003, 10:58:36 pm
Time for a test.

If I type Onstad the board displays: Onstad

Edit: Dammit, when I first posted this it showed up different
Title: ho ho ho
Post by: V-Adore on December 02, 2003, 11:43:15 pm
I would suggest some sort of "Keep a Running Record of AW's Titles" thread, but that would be too injokey even for this board.