The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Sporkadelic on August 03, 2003, 05:18:15 pm

Title: Easy Cheese
Post by: Sporkadelic on August 03, 2003, 05:18:15 pm
Following up on a thread that got locked after five hours' existence:  If it's in a can, it's not Cheez Whiz.  That's the stuff that comes in a jar, or (the squeezable version) a plastic bottle.  Easy Cheese is the spray-can stuff.  Call me pedantic.
Title: Easy Cheese
Post by: Choop on August 03, 2003, 08:59:45 pm
HERE HERE! Many times have I been led to ultimate frustration by ruminating over the mysterious cheesiness of Cheez Whiz when someone mentions it, only to be struck down by the fact that they did, indeed, mean Easy Cheez, which sucks like a high-powered vacuum cleaner.
Title: Easy Cheese
Post by: wombat on August 04, 2003, 12:33:40 am
The things you learn on this messageboard, already.

In one obedience class I took they recommended that cheese in a can for dog training.  You can keep it in your pocket and it doesn't get your pockets or hands dirty like other dog treats, and you can squirt it right in the dog's mouth.  I didn't think I had the coordination necessary to try it, but it worked great for some people and dogs love it.  Of course, dogs also love to eat rotten things in the garbage and cat poop.  Which just goes to show you about the taste of the stuff, probably.
Title: Easy Cheese
Post by: slink on August 04, 2003, 01:04:28 am
Yea I've always fealt that way about cheese in the can or tube or whatever.
I generally feel like that about all fake or premade food. They just don't taste as good the real thing, or something you've cooked from scratch with natural ingredients. But I'm a food snob, so, you know...
Title: Easy Cheese
Post by: CortJstr on August 04, 2003, 01:02:29 pm
There are just some times in a man's life where he just stone-cold needs some artificially pasteurized and processed cheese food product.

Like when you're having a bad day and you need some comfort food, just whip out some Easy Mac and it's like being a kid again. Ah, youth.