The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: andalucia on December 01, 2003, 02:18:35 am

Title: Metafilter signups
Post by: andalucia on December 01, 2003, 02:18:35 am
Gonna be up until 3 AM my time tonight waiting for MeFi signups to reopen for the first time since before I started lurking there.  Is this weird?  Sad?  
Discuss.
Title: Metafilter signups
Post by: jough on December 01, 2003, 04:30:55 am
What's metafilter?
Title: Metafilter signups
Post by: andalucia on December 01, 2003, 12:26:14 pm
*shrug* (http://www.metafilter.com/)
Title: Metafilter signups
Post by: jough on December 01, 2003, 01:08:14 pm
Ah, a blog where multiple people post.  

I tried MetaFilter.com last night but it was not found.  It seems to be back up this morning.

I guess I don't understand the appeal of the heavily marked-up very brief blog written by a random stranger, but then as I wrote this sentence, now I do.