The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: jaydub on September 16, 2009, 09:14:19 pm

Title: Brownies anyone?
Post by: jaydub on September 16, 2009, 09:14:19 pm
Shenanigans in LA. (http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5834a2.htm?s_cid=mm5834a2)
Boy, the CDC just sucks the life right out of a prank, doesn't it?  I have to admit though, if I ate a magic brownie unknowingly I would probably think I'd been poisoned too.
Title: Re: Brownies anyone?
Post by: Toaster on September 16, 2009, 09:37:45 pm
Why is the CDC concerned with this? Isn't this a little out of their wheelhouse?
Title: Re: Brownies anyone?
Post by: jaydub on September 16, 2009, 10:23:10 pm
I think it started as a suspected food-borne illness.
Title: Re: Brownies anyone?
Post by: KeithHernandez on September 16, 2009, 11:41:10 pm
the secret is boil the butter and weed together, let sit in the refridgerator over night, then scrape the butter off the water.
Title: Re: Brownies anyone?
Post by: pmcd9 on September 17, 2009, 12:45:54 am
Dude that was like .8 font size.  I can't read that shit.
Title: Re: Brownies anyone?
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 18, 2009, 01:35:37 am
"the administrator noticed that one of the teachers suddenly looked drowsy and was complaining of drowsiness, ataxia,…"

No they didn't!  Who the fuck knows what ataxia is?  "Wow, man, I don't feel so hot.  I think I've got ataxia."