The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 17, 2009, 11:17:08 pm

Title: Instigator
Post by: pmcd9 on September 17, 2009, 11:17:08 pm
When I was young I played in a rock and roll band called Instigator.  We were pretty crappy, mostly just played covers of Guns and Roses and Metallica and other shit in that vein.  We didn't last too long, only about a couple of months.  About the only thing notable that happened in that band was when we played in this dive where the rhythm guitar player's mother hung out.  Some super fucked up people came in at the end of the night and started wreaking havok in this tiny space where we were playing.  There were two or three fights right in front of us so we stopped playing and packed up our shit quick and got the hell out of there in order to protect our gear.

I only mentioned all that to say that I just noticed that I have finally surpassed Jough as the top Topic Starter on the board.  I'm still an instigator after all this time.
Title: Re: Instigator
Post by: CortJstr on September 17, 2009, 11:50:56 pm
Good on you. I'm probably like 50th for topic starting. I'm more of replier.
Title: Re: Instigator
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on September 18, 2009, 01:21:28 am
Worst Depeche Mode Album Ever.
Title: Re: Instigator
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 18, 2009, 04:14:01 am
ju wanna go to guar gui' me?!!!!