The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 19, 2009, 08:45:15 pm

Title: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: pmcd9 on September 19, 2009, 08:45:15 pm
Ho Hum, I'm over it.
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: Choop on September 20, 2009, 04:12:58 am
shit i missed it, i always honor it

that's it.
tomorrow is my own private international talk like a pirate day.
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: linnea on September 20, 2009, 04:18:44 am
Crap, I didn't get to say "yarrrr" even ONCE today.
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 21, 2009, 02:35:35 pm
I went to this exhibit (http://www.fieldmuseum.org/pirates/) yesterday.
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: theinevitable on September 22, 2009, 01:30:46 am
Things like Talk like a Pirate Day teach me a lesson, because they make me realize that sometimes I'm just a jerk who doesn't like when people have fun.

Because the whole concept of this day bugs me so much. UGHHH.
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 22, 2009, 02:44:14 pm
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3423/3944552418_d3a1925964.jpg)
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2009, 05:15:09 pm
Was it sit by a pirate day?
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: wombat on September 22, 2009, 06:01:10 pm
Maybe we would like this idea better.
http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20090922.html (http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20090922.html)
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: Toaster on September 22, 2009, 07:47:17 pm
Real Pirates were Bad Dudes. I feel like a jerky pedant when I point that out to people, but feeling like a jerky pedant is not something to worry about in this place.

Oh shit that was a buuuuurn. That was a burn on y'aaaaalls.
I lovez youse.
Title: Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
Post by: linnea on September 23, 2009, 02:50:25 am
Maybe we would like this idea better.
http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20090922.html (http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20090922.html)

Hahahah yesssss

I was going to post this, but omba beat me to it. I love Jeffrey Rowland.