The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on September 21, 2009, 11:46:28 am
-
permalink (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09212009)
Please note the very explicit CONTINUES at the bottom right as a way of mollifying those who would be driven into rage on Internet forums by what they perceive as an incomplete storyline, but what we would call a lack of Object Permanence.
-
permalink (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09212009)
Please note the very explicit CONTINUES at the bottom right as a way of mollifying those who would be driven into rage on Internet forums by what they perceive as an incomplete storyline, but what we would call a lack of Object Permanence.
Hey, at least we have something to say about the actual strip rather than the tone of the discussion about it.
So, in keeping with that policy, here is my comment about this strip: We'll see. Apparently not a one-off, but it doesn't seem to be the beginning of a major arc either. How long has it been since we've seen Polly anyway?
-
"I was bored by the time I saw the font" is an insightful bit of literary criticism.
-
I'm going to Vegas on Thursday which will likely involve me going to a strip club for the first time. Perhaps this arc could be helpful to me.
"I was bored by the time I saw the font" is an insightful bit of literary criticism.
What is the deal with books that have a page at the back identifying the font they used? Is it some kind of obligation with the foundry or what?
-
I imagine I'm not alone in wanting to read Cornie's original angle on it?
-
What is the deal with books that have a page at the back identifying the font they used? Is it some kind of obligation with the foundry or what?
The colophon is an old tradition. It is intended for a certain type (wink, wink) of people, so they can know all that is to know about the production process of the book in one convenient place.
-
I'm going to Vegas on Thursday which will likely involve me going to a strip club for the first time. Perhaps this arc could be helpful to me.
You think we'll have the next update by Thursday?
-
"STRIP CLUBS, BUT FOR DUMMIES"
Forget the fallingness of the sky around here. As long as each strip has at least one such chuckle I'll be grateful for whatever he chooses to surround it with.
-
T's asking about how to tip a stripper so maybe he got that 8 figure settlement and is living large now.
-
The alive stuffed bear is shirtless and in a posture similar to one I adopt (as a real human boy) when trying to secure a towel that has been wrapped around my lower half, typically after a shower. This suggests that Teodor was thinking about strippers (particularly Cornelius' absent girlfriend) while bathing.
And you know what that means.
This fact is now official because it is in an Internet message board.
-
It makes sense.
-
Worst arc ever.
-
I imagine I'm not alone in wanting to read Cornie's original angle on it?
No, you're not. I'm hoping Onstad releases it.
-
this is entirely off-topic, but in such a close shot, that action figures face appears to have been modeled after a person of asian decent. who is also constipated, or upset, or both.
-
He-Man is everyman - just buffer.
-
this is entirely off-topic, but in such a close shot, that action figures face appears to have been modeled after a person of asian decent. who is also constipated, or upset, or both.
BY THE POWER OF CHING CHONG WING WONG!!!