The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2009, 08:39:05 pm

Title: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2009, 08:39:05 pm
She's moved onto greener pastures apparently, but we still remember the huge impact she made on this board.

Everybody say Happy Birthday to original TOUAMB member V-Adore.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: Toaster on September 22, 2009, 09:13:52 pm
Happy Birthday! She is probably having a grand adventure. That is what I think people do when they are not on the internet. It's because I'm young.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: jaydub on September 22, 2009, 09:51:57 pm
Ah, V-adore!  She of the mustachioed avatar - which I always though was odd for a lovely lady.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: CortJstr on September 22, 2009, 10:08:10 pm
I miss your wise googly eye.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2009, 10:26:06 pm
Ah, V-adore!  She of the mustachioed avatar - which I always though was odd for a lovely lady.

Her avatar didn't always have the moustache, but once for some strange odd reason we had a dress up your avatar with a handlebar moustache party in my honor.  I don't remember why.  Anyway she liked the moustache so much she left it on.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: miles on September 22, 2009, 10:39:54 pm
Happy Birthday! She is probably having a grand adventure. That is what I think people do when they are not on the internet. It's because I'm young.

Here's to the hope that she is having a grand adventure. When I'm not on the internet I am usually at work or like at a movie. Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: AugustWest on September 23, 2009, 01:43:13 am
Here's to the hope that she is having a grand adventure. When I'm not on the internet I am usually at work or like at a movie. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday V-Adore.  Try to figure out how to make every day a Grand Adventure.

And hey, stop in and see us once it a while...
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 23, 2009, 03:04:48 am
Happy birthday, imaginary missing awesome person.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 23, 2009, 03:39:19 am
dear fake internet person that i never have e-met or e-known,


i hope you get some of whatever sort of lovin' you prefer.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on September 23, 2009, 03:48:14 am
I actually met Amanda in person once.  We had sandwiches (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/sets/72157603368540413/) among other things.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: miles on September 23, 2009, 04:09:40 am
Man I could really dig a sandwich right about now.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: Choop on September 23, 2009, 04:11:24 am
i love sandwiches and i miss v. happy birthday, if you see this!
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: miles on September 23, 2009, 04:18:29 am
So I couldn't remember the origin of "hove some dignity" and did a bit of research. By typing "hove" into the search field and clicking search. And came up with this thread (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,951.0.html). Good times, trip down memory lane, and I also found a way to easily generate complaints about myself when I get drunk.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: Doc on September 23, 2009, 07:48:52 am
Her Pinball mix disc still gets regular play at my house.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: Ben-San on September 23, 2009, 08:50:57 am
V is alive, well, and living in Austin. From all indications I have received her life is going pretty well.
Title: Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
Post by: lprkn on September 23, 2009, 10:16:52 pm
V for victory birthday!