The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: miles on September 28, 2009, 12:32:39 pm

Title: Monday, September 28, 2009 - You got any money or ham or nothin'?
Post by: miles on September 28, 2009, 12:32:39 pm
Hey you old p-p-piece 'a crap! (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09282009)

It's hard to actually be insulted by a stuttering squirrel. Although "church-face retards" is pretty harsh.

Also: "Nahh, I can plug the meter on a dime. NEXT!"
Title: Re: Monday, September 28, 2009 - You got any money or ham or nothin'?
Post by: wombat on September 28, 2009, 12:48:47 pm
I am against cover charges as a philosophy also.

There are so many thread titles in this... I just realized that the ultimate sadness of writing in a genre aside from webcomics is that no matter how hard I try, my work will never get the ultimate compliment "there are so many thread titles in this."

Title: Re: Monday, September 28, 2009 - You got any money or ham or nothin'?
Post by: Doc on September 28, 2009, 01:03:06 pm
Favourite detail: No handwriting.
Title: Re: Monday, September 28, 2009 - You got any money or ham or nothin'?
Post by: CortJstr on September 28, 2009, 06:43:11 pm
Cover charges are pretty whack. But now I'm agreeing with Todd. This way lies madness.