The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 28, 2009, 10:36:08 pm

Title: Beatrice It's Your Day Too
Post by: pmcd9 on September 28, 2009, 10:36:08 pm
Happy Birthday to another former regular who went and got a life!  Maybe you'll click on the wrong bookmark one evening and see this post.
Title: Re: Beatrice It's Your Day Too
Post by: jaydub on September 28, 2009, 11:04:27 pm
Who knows?  It happened to Side_Show Mel.

Happy birthday, B.
Title: Re: Beatrice It's Your Day Too
Post by: Choop on September 28, 2009, 11:19:36 pm
whoa two on the same day unreal
Title: Re: Beatrice It's Your Day Too
Post by: linnea on September 29, 2009, 01:46:59 am
Hope your birthday was rockin'.
Title: Re: Beatrice It's Your Day Too
Post by: AugustWest on September 29, 2009, 02:08:58 am
Happy Birthday, fellow Louisville-area TOUAMB-er.
Title: hello
Post by: chocoloco on November 01, 2009, 11:20:36 pm
I called Demetri from Hungary originaly of Ukraine.  I go school Chicago for business study.  first year.  I thinking maybe I is switch do scientifics insteads.  Wifes of me Kseniya from USA speaks much good English.  me not so good.  sorry very much hopes you understands.  i do not understands this story