The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Choop on October 02, 2009, 10:11:48 pm

Title: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on October 02, 2009, 10:11:48 pm
post addicting or fun web games here! DO IT NOW!

Elements (http://www.elementsthegame.com/) - cards like magic:the gathering or (i'm told) yu-gi-oh, slightly different rules, interesting study in strategy. also free and online, so you don't have to worry about spending money on new cards.

Cyclomaniacs (http://www.kongregate.com/games/LongAnimals/cyclomaniacs?acomplete=cycl) - goofy bicycle racing game with jumps and flips and cartoony characters, win races to unlock bike horns and new characters. it's easy and a fun way to blow five minutes or an hour.

WHATCHOO GOT?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on October 02, 2009, 10:55:42 pm
Cyclomaniacs gets so much easier once you unlock Sir Colin
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 02, 2009, 11:04:25 pm
http://armorgames.com/play/2407/karoshi-suicide-salaryman (http://armorgames.com/play/2407/karoshi-suicide-salaryman)
You are an over stressed business man and the world is designed to keep you from killing yourself. You have 49 lives too many.

AW posted a game here a couple years ago with soothing music and colorful expanding circles. I miss that game.

Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 04, 2009, 07:58:04 pm
http://armorgames.com/play/4309/this-is-the-only-level

This is the only level.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 04, 2009, 10:17:30 pm
http://chir.ag/stuff/sand/ (http://chir.ag/stuff/sand/)

falling sand.  i went looking for this site 2 hours ago, but i didnt even notice the time pass.  its so dang simple, but you can get lost in it quite easily
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: AugustWest on October 04, 2009, 11:03:36 pm

AW posted a game here a couple years ago with soothing music and colorful expanding circles. I miss that game.



I think you're talking about ChainRXN.  It's on Facebook.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on October 05, 2009, 03:04:22 am
hey bobby have you seen this one (http://armorgames.com/play/2893/achievement-unlocked)

Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Ruta Bagas on October 05, 2009, 12:11:42 pm
http://armorgames.com/play/4309/this-is-the-only-level

This is the only level.

I got stuck right at the end because I remapped my Caps Lock key to Compose.

On the bright side, I can type em dashes with consummate ease!
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 05, 2009, 03:47:06 pm
hey bobby have you seen this one (http://armorgames.com/play/2893/achievement-unlocked)



goddamnit choop this bacon thing is getting old
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 13, 2009, 01:50:55 am
MONSTER TRUCK:
http://www.phonezoo.com/ContentProfile.do?id=96139411&tsrc=ta

the background music is so epic and rad! it fits the game pretty well

3D LOGIC:
http://www.phonezoo.com/ContentProfile.do?id=92441784&tsrc=taf

i got stymied at 17.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on October 15, 2009, 07:44:11 am
inudge (http://inudge.net/) lets you make little beat loops

here's one i made (http://inudge.net/inudge#/lzet)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: KeithHernandez on October 15, 2009, 08:03:57 am
Strongly inspired by John Cage, I see.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: rowboat on October 20, 2009, 05:36:29 pm
This one (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz) will keep you busy for awhile.*



* - Claim is invalid if you are not as dumb as or dumber than rowboat.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: rowboat on October 21, 2009, 07:36:20 pm
inudge (http://inudge.net/) lets you make little beat loops

Well, I guess this is all I'll ever do from now on. This'll earn a big, collective "fuck you, shut up, stop doing that" from my coworkers in adjacent cubicles and I'll pass that right on to you.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 22, 2009, 08:11:14 am
This one (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz) will keep you busy for awhile.*



* - Claim is invalid if you are not as dumb as or dumber than rowboat.

i got stuck on level 12
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: lprkn on October 22, 2009, 03:03:54 pm
I got distracted on level 2. Two cheers for ADD!
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: lprkn on November 04, 2009, 02:51:20 am
Play with balls (http://balldroppings.com/js/). For hours.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: miles on November 04, 2009, 02:58:35 am
I love playing with these balls.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 04, 2009, 03:24:33 am
Can I say it?  I love playing with balls.  And by balls, I mean testicles.  And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.  So there.   :-*
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: rowboat on November 04, 2009, 05:21:47 pm
Can I say it?  I love playing with balls.  And by balls, I mean testicles.  And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.  So there.   :-*
That's refreshing. I can't remember ever hearing someone say that. Seems gross to me. If I was ever going to suck some balls, I'd have to insist that they be shaved and bathed (I do not suck balls).
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: dejavroom on November 04, 2009, 06:11:56 pm
And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.

That's refreshing.
Balls nasty.

*whistles absent-mindedly while looking in the distance*
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Lister on November 05, 2009, 06:17:20 am
Can I say it?  I love playing with balls.  And by balls, I mean testicles.  And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.  So there.   :-*

I'm just posting to encourage this viewpoint and behavior.  Well done.  Yes.  More of this.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Chump Change on November 13, 2009, 04:53:35 am
Every time I try something like that balls game, I always create a horrible abomination.

Does anyone know how to screen capture on a mac?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 13, 2009, 05:06:40 am
if you're having trouble playing with your balls yer doin it rong

cmd+shift+3 or +4 or +5 or something or skitch (http://skitch.com/)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Chump Change on November 13, 2009, 05:52:28 am
(http://i33.tinypic.com/2cxeno4.png)
(http://i37.tinypic.com/2la5ueb.png)
(http://i33.tinypic.com/26035fq.png)
(http://i33.tinypic.com/53s2rr.png)


Z̺͈̺̙̱͍̾̂ͮ̋͌ͥͩͧ͢A̧͔͚̒ͥͪ̉ͩ̄͛́L͖̪̲͈͒̎̑ͧ̅̕G̢̜̟̮̫̝̗͂̏̋O͇̱̮̰̣̗͉̿͛̋
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Chump Change on November 14, 2009, 05:28:57 am
I should have figured out how to make an animated GIF, these screenshots don't quite get across the pulsating horror.

My laptop was literally screaming by the last image.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on January 30, 2010, 11:19:03 pm
http://vacuumflowers.com/temp/doors

it sure ain't perfect but it reminds me of castle and adventure except it's more interesting and random. i'm not sure why i enjoy it this much but i do.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: lprkn on February 16, 2010, 04:26:17 am
One-Button Bob (http://www.ninjadoodle.com/one-button-bob/)

All of the game's actions are controlled by one button, it's pretty interesting. And the music's cool, too.

Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Doc on February 27, 2010, 12:12:47 pm
Always I wanna be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony, harmony oh love! (http://games.adultswim.com/*****-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html)

The filter breaks the link and I don't even care I'm made so happy by this game.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on May 28, 2010, 10:55:57 pm
I'm currently being driven mad by Hello Worlds! (http://www.kongregate.com/games/richwsnider/hello-worlds)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jaydub on May 28, 2010, 11:30:38 pm
Dang, that is hell of good.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on May 28, 2010, 11:36:14 pm
There are two levels (in the main part of the game) that I just can't get past. Argh.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on June 06, 2010, 08:01:24 pm
http://armorgames.com/play/5910/continuity

THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on June 19, 2010, 09:59:43 pm
http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html

this game is pretty awesome, except it is almost impossible to get Madagascar.  (http://i34.tinypic.com/2cesq4k.jpg)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on July 27, 2010, 09:32:02 pm
www.battlefieldheroes.com

this makes me want a PC, for once.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on July 28, 2010, 12:05:38 am
Man, I am hooked on Peggle (http://www.popcap.com/games/free/peggle) all over again. I've got it on my cell phone.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jaydub on July 28, 2010, 04:06:45 am
Peggle has held my attention far longer than any other thing on my iPod. 
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Mr Trout on July 28, 2010, 04:37:45 am
I just played through this game and I thought it was pretty good (the first episode is finished and free): http://www.thedreammachine.se/

It's a stop-motion point-and-click adventure. The Secret of Monkey Island is probably my favorite game of all time so I have a big soft spot for them.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: miles on October 18, 2010, 04:18:03 am
Not a web game I guess, but Angry Birds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_Birds) was just recently released for android phones, and man, can't stop playing it. The words on my screen look like a bunch of blocks moving. Not unlike how it is after a long Tetris session.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on October 22, 2010, 10:24:06 pm
"Mamono Sweeper" (http://www.hojamaka.com/game/mamono_sweeper_h/en.html)
billed as a minesweeper RPG, it's a really interesting take on the game. i just wish i could make the playing field bigger, my poor eyes can't make out all them numbers and monsters in a hurry.

smaller version (http://www.hojamaka.com/game/mamono_sweeper/en.html)
smallest version (http://www.hojamaka.com/game/mamono_sweeper_easy/en.html)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on October 22, 2010, 11:15:09 pm
"Mamono Sweeper" (http://www.hojamaka.com/game/mamono_sweeper_h/en.html)
billed as a minesweeper RPG, it's a really interesting take on the game. i just wish i could make the playing field bigger, my poor eyes can't make out all them numbers and monsters in a hurry.

smaller version (http://www.hojamaka.com/game/mamono_sweeper/en.html)
smallest version (http://www.hojamaka.com/game/mamono_sweeper_easy/en.html)


You did see the super-huge ones, right? The squares stay the same size which doesn't help your problem, though.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jaydub on October 25, 2010, 09:13:12 pm
Cool one.  You could always fiddle with your desktop resolution, right?

After further play, I really like this one.  The penalty for guessing wrong is proportional to your error, not the absolute yes/no of minesweeper.

I wish you got a few more HP with each level though.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on October 28, 2010, 01:33:50 am
i just wish i could make the playing field bigger, my poor eyes can't make out all them numbers and monsters in a hurry.


CTRL-+ works in Chrome. Should work in Firefox, too.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on October 28, 2010, 02:18:56 am
yeah i figured that out eventually, it's a shame it gets so pixelly though.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Lister on October 29, 2010, 01:06:08 am
God damn this game.

Damn it to hell.

(I made it through on medium without losing any life!  I am unironically proud of this.)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on October 29, 2010, 01:53:40 am
obviously I am dumb, because I can never get very far. I always have to start guessing at some point. Maybe I should play the smaller sizes more.

Actually, the problem is mostly that it always takes me a long time to get started. I click and get one square... an 11... and what do I do now? click more random squares? oops, a monster. dead.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on October 29, 2010, 02:08:12 am
As with minesweeper, I always start clicking in the corners, where you're more likely to get lower numbers. Also, it took me a while to figure out that you can re-click on a monster to get its value, too.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on October 29, 2010, 03:56:10 am
i made it through huge with 20hp left in under 1100 seconds. i think that means i beat the game, but just to be sure, i need to do it in under 1000.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on November 05, 2010, 01:31:33 pm
Normal size: HP: 10, T: 763.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 05, 2010, 08:47:32 pm
normal: 10hp, 503
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on November 06, 2010, 11:30:13 pm
I remember there was an Urban Dead thing going on here once. You folks ever play Dead Frontier (http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php)?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 12, 2010, 01:03:47 am
(http://imgur.com/sEhQH.png)

GOD. DAMN. IT.

this was blind - start with 0 hp, clicking any enemy loses.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on November 12, 2010, 03:02:12 am
My heart just broke.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: AugustWest on November 12, 2010, 04:10:43 am
That is the saddest thing.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: pmcd9 on November 12, 2010, 04:47:38 am
Can you explain this for the layman?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on November 12, 2010, 05:08:55 am
Can you explain this for the layman?

He played the game on a very hard (maybe the hardest) setting and after 437 seconds accidentally clicked on the final (and weakest) enemy and died. So close to victory.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 12, 2010, 06:00:08 am
there were two squares left, with a 1 in one of them and no way to discern which was occupied and which was empty. with 50/50 odds i had no choice but to guess. >:|
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on November 12, 2010, 01:57:47 pm
there were two squares left, with a 1 in one of them and no way to discern which was occupied and which was empty. with 50/50 odds i had no choice but to guess. >:|

Wouldn't have clicking on the Lvl 1 blob 2 down from the offender to see what number was under it helped? Or can you not do that in Blind mode?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on November 12, 2010, 02:47:23 pm
This is some kind of hopped-up minesweeper?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 12, 2010, 03:08:28 pm
yes nabu, it's billed as "minesweeper RPG" and you get hit points and it's basically just a way to hop it up for nerds.

CJ you can't click to expose any monsters so you don't get that help in blind mode.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Lister on November 14, 2010, 07:12:19 pm
Oh man.

I spent like 4 hours trying to beat a blind mode and gave up.  If I lost from that situation I might have broken something.

As it is, I'm just trying to figure out why I always get cocky right around level 5 and find a level 7-8 monster to click on blindly.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 14, 2010, 08:22:56 pm
i finally did just beat it blind, regular sized. it took me a couple hours and many many losses.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on November 15, 2010, 12:37:54 am
if it makes you guys feel any better I still can't beat the second-smallest one.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on November 16, 2010, 05:23:54 am
I, for reasons that may be obvious, am obsessed with Gravitee Wars (http://www.kongregate.com/games/FunkyPear/gravitee-wars?tab=achievements)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: arkabee on November 16, 2010, 09:32:20 pm
if it makes you guys feel any better I still can't beat the second-smallest one.

i can't beat regular minesweeper.

Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 17, 2010, 12:32:32 am
okay i just beat huge&blind in 25 mins. way too much uncomfortable guesswork required, and i was veryvery lucky to make it to the end. maybe now i can consider myself done with mamono sweeper and stay the hell away from it.


at least i'm better at this game than fantasy football :s
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: AugustWest on November 17, 2010, 03:48:30 am
I, for reasons that may be obvious, am obsessed with Gravitee Wars (http://www.kongregate.com/games/FunkyPear/gravitee-wars?tab=achievements)

It is pretty cool, isn't it?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on November 18, 2010, 01:12:00 am
It is pretty cool, isn't it?

I stayed up way later than intended last night getting all the gold medals and awards
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: arkabee on November 18, 2010, 04:55:22 pm
tired of the omnipresent mistreatment of zombies in the video game industry?

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TogeProductions/infectonator-world-dominator

hell yeah.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on November 19, 2010, 12:34:55 am
tired of the omnipresent mistreatment of zombies in the video game industry?

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TogeProductions/infectonator-world-dominator

hell yeah.

Oh my word yes.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: arkabee on November 19, 2010, 06:38:00 am
Oh my word yes.

there's a quick version, too.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Doc on November 19, 2010, 08:42:35 am
Well that just ate about 2 and half hours of my day, good thing I'm on holiday. Dominated the world in 197 days.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on November 19, 2010, 03:18:45 pm
it's like pandemic on crack, and i love it.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: arkabee on November 19, 2010, 04:35:52 pm
the version with skeletons and spells is a little too warcrafty for me.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on November 19, 2010, 09:46:20 pm
Does anyone know what the markers are for the specials? I only have the Tank and Ranald McD.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: side_show on November 20, 2010, 05:14:30 am
Okay, I'm going to be lazy and not check the whole tread so apologies if this has already been posted, but has anyone played Haunt the House? (http://games.adultswim.com/haunt-the-house-adventure-online-game.html)  So much fun.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: arkabee on November 20, 2010, 06:39:59 am
Does anyone know what the markers are for the specials? I only have the Tank and Ranald McD.

"This is how you get the special zombies. Do what is shown here and you will be unstoppable! Mwahaha! MJ - Destroy the grave in Jamaica ''Easier to use the bomb'' [Mexico] Tank- Kill Rambo in Qandahar [Middle East] Boomer Santa- Kill Santa in Nuunok [Greenland] Col. Sanders- Kill him in Kentucky [America] Ronald Mcdonald- Kill him in London [Europe] [can be found in other places] Venom- Kill Spiderman in New York [America] KEEP THIS COMMENT ALIVE!!!!"

from comments on the page with the game.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on November 20, 2010, 07:41:15 am
That's weird. I have Sanders and haven't played America yet. Maybe he can be found other places too.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on November 20, 2010, 06:39:05 pm
That's weird. I have Sanders and haven't played America yet. Maybe he can be found other places too.

The specials are guaranteed to show up in the places mentioned in the comment but may pop up in other cities randomly.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on November 20, 2010, 07:45:51 pm
Thank you, sir.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: CortJstr on December 18, 2010, 01:02:30 am
It's not brand new but I've been playing Fault Line pretty much a lot for the past couple days: http://www.nitrome.com/games/faultline/
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Lister on February 03, 2011, 12:55:54 am
If you liked Dungeon Keeper, or just really really love clicking on piles of things, there's a pretty good facebook game in http://apps.facebook.com/dungeonoverlord/ (http://apps.facebook.com/dungeonoverlord/).

Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 03, 2011, 01:04:34 am
The idea of a good facebook game seems impossible.

There are ones that aren't micro-payment scams?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: AugustWest on February 03, 2011, 02:10:36 am
The idea of a good facebook game seems impossible.

There are ones that aren't micro-payment scams?

I play the hell out of Scramble (http://apps.facebook.com/scramblegame/landing.php?navsrc=12), which is basically Boggle.  I ain't paying shit, ain't never going to.  Check it out if you like Boggle -- I'm usually on the Live Games at 5x5 Long Words Only.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: AugustWest on February 09, 2011, 02:45:32 pm
If you liked Dungeon Keeper, or just really really love clicking on piles of things, there's a pretty good facebook game in http://apps.facebook.com/dungeonoverlord/ (http://apps.facebook.com/dungeonoverlord/).



I've been enjoying this, but it seems pretty buggy.  Loved the original Dungeon Keeper, and this is fairly faithful with some interesting additions. 
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on February 09, 2011, 03:50:28 pm
I play the hell out of Zuma Blitz on Facebook, if you're in to crazy-fast color-match puzzle-games. (I am.)

See if you can beat my score this week, bitches.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: JorgeFabregas on February 16, 2011, 10:12:48 pm
http://greatgatsbygame.com/
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Doc on February 17, 2011, 08:22:01 am
http://greatgatsbygame.com/

The best thing.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on March 29, 2011, 08:29:36 pm
Anybody here every try Desktop Dungeons (http://www.qcfdesign.com/?cat=20)? I didn't see it mentioned.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: AugustWest on March 30, 2011, 03:28:49 am
Anybody here every try Desktop Dungeons (http://www.qcfdesign.com/?cat=20)? I didn't see it mentioned.

Oh niiiiice!
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on April 01, 2011, 10:43:48 pm
i've been wasting countless time on http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html since the missus is travelling
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: arkabee on April 03, 2011, 12:09:07 am
desktop dungeons is great.

i've been playing a lot of LoL lately.

here is my referal link, so if you join use it so i get cool stuff.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d39fbfd41195229145861

here is a little thing i wrote about how to play LoL for complete newbies like me.
http://hardcoreoxygenation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6607
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on April 04, 2011, 04:38:03 pm
I am really, really bad at Desktop Dungeons. My roommate wins like every single dungeon, and I have only beaten "Normal" with two classes. I suck.
He literally won his first four games. By now he has beaten it with a few of the second-tier classes.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on April 04, 2011, 05:00:46 pm
I just went to open DD to see what all I had accomplished with it, and Norton said "I don't think so - suspicious, deleted".
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on April 06, 2011, 04:49:18 pm
I go back to these flash games by Tonypa (http://www.tonypa.pri.ee/start.html) periodically. They are very simple, very clever, well-designed, and the music and sounds are evocative, not tremendously annoying. He throws new games in once in a while.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 06, 2011, 05:05:29 pm
I like his stuff too.  I am particularly fond of Taberinos and Shooot.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: side_show on April 08, 2011, 11:34:35 pm
i've been wasting countless time on http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html since the missus is travelling

Thanks for this.  I've been really enjoying it.  God damn seagull.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on April 09, 2011, 02:30:56 am
what's your personal best?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on April 09, 2011, 02:38:59 am
I like his stuff too.  I am particularly fond of Taberinos and Shooot.

I've been playing Turnellio for the last few days. I can get top five, but once I get close to the end it pretty much hoses me - it's just a matter of time.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on April 09, 2011, 02:47:16 am
I'm back on Urban Dead, in spite of myself. Yikes.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on April 09, 2011, 02:49:41 am
I'm back on Urban Dead, in spite of myself. Yikes.

I saw your post about that. I have six guys spread throughout the city - not sure when I logged in last. I do remember that the last time I logged in, after however many years, there was literally nothing new about the game.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on April 09, 2011, 02:31:26 pm
Yeah, it's basically the same as ever. The character I played with The Dudes is heading to Dakerstown to join the communist party, because some Brotherhood of Steel asshats think they own Nixbank now.

But my BFF logged in again, so, you know, crazy amounts of metagaming going on. And we're doing some fun role-play stuff with some of our characters, so there's that.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Doc on April 09, 2011, 02:38:55 pm
And we're doing some fun role-play stuff with some of our characters, so there's that.

I just automatically assumed this was hot. We all agree this is Hot, right?

Hott.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on April 11, 2011, 06:01:17 pm
I like his stuff too.  I am particularly fond of Taberinos and Shooot.

Just tried those two. Shooot . . . I really like that game but it's one of those that I can't imagine getting on the leaderboard. Taberinos is neat. I prefer the games that you can take time to set up your move.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 11, 2011, 11:08:01 pm
Just tried those two. Shooot . . . I really like that game but it's one of those that I can't imagine getting on the leaderboard.

Apparently it ends after some point, I want to say 23 levels.  I got to the last level ONCE but couldn't finish it.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: jay-ell on April 12, 2011, 02:08:25 am
I just automatically assumed this was hot. We all agree this is Hot, right?

Hott.

Actually I am trying to convince her to start new character roleplaying as a historical lesbian couple that were progressive/socialist and active in the American labor movement from the 1920s to the 1940s (Frieda Miller and Pauline Newman), but she doesn't want to start from scratch with a new character. Phooey on her.

Instead, we're sending our oldest characters to join up with the Socialists in (where else?) the leftmost corner of the city. Should be fun.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on April 12, 2011, 09:54:45 pm
i've been wasting countless time on http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html since the missus is travelling
Thanks for this.  I've been really enjoying it.  God damn seagull.

click this (http://i.imgur.com/Ya7v1.png) if you haven't played GIRP or if you've played it and beaten it fast (sorry)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on April 12, 2011, 11:47:44 pm
Oh c'mon, this link doesn't really surprise anyone, now does it? (http://120.138.21.35/gwit-flash/?lang=en&hl=en_US)

HINT: bangbangbang

First try for first badge, 86.58 with first bullseye. I like this very much and will be sending it around, but right now I gotta movie to watch. Thank you for this; enjoy this tiny soda.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Doc on April 13, 2011, 12:47:16 pm
You have to burn the rope. (http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mazapan/you-have-to-burn-the-rope)

A game that can't eat your time, almost by definition.

Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: AugustWest on April 13, 2011, 05:41:50 pm
Oh c'mon, this link doesn't really surprise anyone, now does it? (http://120.138.21.35/gwit-flash/?lang=en&hl=en_US)

HINT: bangbangbang

Stuck on Level 12.  Four rounds in 7 seconds at 250 yards is HARD!
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on April 13, 2011, 07:19:36 pm
sweet jebus level 12 is tough

matter of fact the whole thing is WAY tougher than it could be solely because you can't hit enter to click a button
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: side_show on May 21, 2011, 06:01:20 am
This is a lot harder than I expected it to be (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/time-waster).  I got 5/5 on discerning Russian Spies from Strippers and on matching people to their band tattoos.  I'm really bad at guessing the weapons suspects used, and middle-of-the-road at guessing which items thieves stole.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Nabubrush on May 28, 2011, 10:38:15 am
Speaking of clickety-crack (http://www.tonkin.com/used-cars/for-sale/ferrari/430/2008-ferrari-430-portland-oregon-9499988).
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on May 04, 2012, 05:57:16 pm
Really enjoyed this guy (http://www.nekogames.jp/g.html?gid=PRM). Important: you can click on missions even after you have completed them to get additional rewards. Also, you have to swipe your cursor over rewards (xp, gold, keys) to pick them up.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on May 04, 2012, 07:36:27 pm
kinda grindy and tough to figure out (for me at least) but otherwise pretty neat.

i've been having fun with snowball (http://www.pixeljam.com/snowball/) but then i dig on pinball in general.

have i mentioned tetris + minesweeper (http://fongeboon.com/game/tetrisweeper.html) in here yet?
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 31, 2013, 08:38:13 am
3D Logic (http://www.kongregate.com/games/alexmatveev/3d-logic)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: theinevitable on February 21, 2014, 01:57:49 am
Rust is pretty cool, but I am awful. I keep dying. Some dudes busted down my door and shotgunned me my first night.
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 23, 2014, 04:31:40 pm
sesame street fighter (http://flavourmachine.com/sesamefighter/)

an educational fighting game is a neat concept
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: dejavroom on February 26, 2014, 05:47:00 pm
Crack, you say? www.holdenlink.com/download/floculus/ (http://www.holdenlink.com/download/floculus/)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: dejavroom on February 26, 2014, 06:27:40 pm
(Ok, it's not good crack, I can only die like 5 times before going MEH).
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: nDed on February 27, 2014, 10:48:50 pm
Happy Wheels (http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels).
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: dejavroom on March 17, 2014, 01:23:35 pm
Not terribly addictive, but very atmospheric (with a killer soundtrack): http://thelastdoor.com/ (http://thelastdoor.com/)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on March 17, 2014, 01:39:48 pm
mini metro (http://dinopoloclub.com/minimetro/)
Title: Re: clickety crack
Post by: Choop on March 22, 2014, 12:52:48 am
this hex nonsense (http://rudradevbasak.github.io/16384_hex/)