The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on October 05, 2009, 11:49:42 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10052009
Is this the first time we've seen a lemur in Achewood?
-
I'm doing everything in my power not to think about the alt text today.
-
I'm doing everything in my power not to think about the alt text today.
Yeah. That was pretty evil.
-
Yeah. That was pretty evil.
The "spreadable" part is what really sends it over the top. Fantastic.
-
Is this the first time we've seen a lemur in Achewood?
Of course, remember that's someone's online avatar. We can't leap to the conclusion that actual lemurs live in Achewood Heights anymore than we can be sure that actual sloths or pugs post on this messageboard.
-
Or trout or moose.
It's been a while since I physically shuddered at a mental image. Thanks, alt-text.
-
Re: lemur
I like how, if a thing such as a lemur or a breed of dog or whatever is visually represented in Achewood, you can usually find the photo from which the sketch was made within the top 20 Google image search results. There should be a word for this, but I am only a wordsmith and not a wordsmelter.
-
i feel like ann b. and dh (tow truck driver) are characters i should already know.
-
"Hey baby, I go down-town."
Re: lemur
I like how, if a thing such as a lemur or a breed of dog or whatever is visually represented in Achewood, you can usually find the photo from which the sketch was made within the top 20 Google image search results. There should be a word for this, but I am only a wordsmith and not a wordsmelter.
Googadaisical?
-
I am more disturbed that Teodor refuses to put on clothes.
-
Spaz bag.
-
Is Mr. Bear taking advantage of Ray analogous to Teodore taking advantage of Todd? This seems to be a thing.
Yes in that both Ray and Todd have more money than they really deserve or have the sense to use. No in that in Ray's case this is because he has an absurd amount of money, and in Todd's case the deserving/sense bar is set absurdly low.
-
I think you hit it on the head there.
ALSO: Pretty sure Cornelius would not attempt to fungo Ray's dead body over the fence and into the neighbors yard.
I would not be surprised if Ray's funeral arrangements are as ludicrous as Todd's. The difference is that his fantasies do not revolve around his corpse being used on America's Funniest Home Videos but rather around a perpetual fund arranged before his death and used to throw an annual remembrance party on his day of demise. The will specifies that there must be a Ketel One fountain and an endless nacho bar but leaves the remaining specifics up to the duly appointed executor.
-
There should be a word for this, but I am only a wordsmith and not a wordsmelter.
Homogeneity.
-
wordsmelting is a perfectly cromulent hobbupation.