The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: alreadyinuse on October 09, 2009, 08:05:03 pm

Title: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 09, 2009, 08:05:03 pm
OBAMA IS WIN PEACE PRICE WHOO HOOO SUCK IT REPUBLICNS AN INDUPUNDUNTS!  SUCK IT!!!  SUCK BIG FAT ASCII COCK!!!!

                  .".".".
                (`       `)               _.-=-.
                 '._.--.-;             .-`  -'  '.
                .-'`.o )  \           /  .-_.--'  `\
               `;---) \    ;         /  / ;' _-_.-' `
                 `;"`  ;    \        ; .  .'   _-' \
                  (    )    |        |  / .-.-'    -`
                   '-.-'     \       | .' ` '.-'-\`
                    /_./\_.|\_\      ;  ' .'-'.-.
                    /         '-._    \` /  _;-,
                   |         .-=-.;-._ \  -'-,
                   \        /      `";`-`,-"`)
                    \       \     '-- `\.\
                     '.      '._ '-- '--'/
                       `-._     `'----'`;
                           `"""--.____,/
                                  \\  \
                                  // /`
                              ___// /__
                            (`(`(---"-`)
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: Choop on October 09, 2009, 08:21:38 pm
damnit i need to know what august edited because that post is just wow
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on October 09, 2009, 08:29:42 pm
damnit i need to know what august edited because that post is just wow

I am imagining that there was a furious lookin' ding dong on that rooster.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: pmcd9 on October 09, 2009, 09:14:21 pm
He edited the subject heading so that it wasn't a fuck*ng mile long.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: AugustWest on October 09, 2009, 09:24:18 pm
I am imagining that there was a furious lookin' ding dong on that rooster.

I can assure you that it's still there.

Paul, you are correct.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 09, 2009, 09:27:44 pm
AW is torn between Mr. Alreadyinuse's artistic vision as a troll, and his responsibility to protect the board's integrity.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 09, 2009, 10:01:22 pm
Frankly, I'm getting more and more ashamed and embarrassed of Obama, trying to build a consensus and compromise on health care.

The dude should just say "we're the fuck*ng civilized world and the fuck*ng civilized world has socialized medicine and fuck you if you prefer having yachts to living in the civilized world, rich people, you're in the civilized world, fuck*ng live with it, it's called being part of a shared society, you supreme bags of douche" and get on with it at this point.

That would be a goddamned Nobel deservin' speech and course of action.

...sometimes, I guess I just need to remind myself that I didn't so much vote for Obama as I did vote against McCain invading Everywhere Else the day he got sworn in.

I would feel a lot better if I could remember that more.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: CortJstr on October 09, 2009, 10:18:44 pm
I am imagining that there was a furious lookin' ding dong on that rooster.

Can'd
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 09, 2009, 10:37:17 pm
I agree with littlefallsmets. 

To quote the Fugees:

I'm never gonna survive unless I get crazy like seal!
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: pmcd9 on October 10, 2009, 12:09:26 am
artistic vision as a troll

gets a can from me.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 10, 2009, 01:26:06 am
my cans of dr peffer is disappearing.  I had 4 now i have only 1

what kind of fucked up system is this

and tell me, where do the cans come from?  how can there be infinite cans of peffer?  everyone give each other peffer?

for every can of peffer there is an equal an oppsite can of feffer

unless your cans of feffer is backed by gold standard then it is all a sham
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: pmcd9 on October 10, 2009, 01:58:25 am

                  .".".".
                (`       `)               _.-=-.
                 '._.--.-;             .-`  -'  '.
                .-'`.o )  \           /  .-_.--'  `\
               `;---) \    ;         /  / ;' _-_.-' `
                 `;"`  ;    \        ; .  .'   _-' \
                  (    )    |        |  / .-.-'    -`
                   '-.-'     \       | .' ` '.-'-\`
                    /_./\_.|\_\      ;  ' .'-'.-.
                    /         '-._    \` /  _;-,
                   |         .-=-.;-._ \  -'-,
                   \        /      `";`-`,-"`)
                    \       \     '-- `\.\
                     '.      '._ '-- '--'/
                       `-._     `'----'`;
                           `"""--.____,/
                                  \\  \
                                  // /`
                              ___// /__
                            (`(`(---"-`)


Your ASCI cock drank them.  He's crazy about that shit.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 10, 2009, 02:03:31 am
Even the ASCII-challenge cannot slake the mighty thirst of the ASCII-cock.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 10, 2009, 11:59:58 pm
Is this troll coming from /b/, #bantown,  or otherwise?

this is like Jim Carrey trying to be Andy Kaufman. There's a difference being a genius pretending to be a buffoon and being a normal guy pretending to be a buffoon. ASCII Art Farts? Take it to IRC.

and for the love of god don't try to channel leisuretown or jerkcity here, that level requires artifice and craftsmanship.

Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: sardoniclaconic on October 11, 2009, 12:34:05 am
Already In Use was a major troll on assetbar. His thing was basically coming up with a few new screen names every couple of days and flooding the board with lengthy and often offensive posts. There is no getting rid of him, because if you block him or kick him off, he'll just create a dozen or so more accounts. He is like herpes, in that you can take care of the sores as they appear but the underlying virus will always be there.
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 11, 2009, 12:41:10 am
Already In Use was a major troll on assetbar. His thing was basically coming up with a few new screen names every couple of days and flooding the board with lengthy and often offensive posts. There is no getting rid of him, because if you block him or kick him off, he'll just create a dozen or so more accounts. He is like herpes, in that you can take care of the sores as they appear but the underlying virus will always be there.
And circle gets the square. Can for you.

Quote from: assetbar
"alreadyinuse  » neu  1 years ago
hi everyone I'm new on this board. This page came up in my Hot Bot search results I was wondering if anyone here has any good ASCII porn movies.
Thanks,
--Pat "
" alreadyinuse  » neu  1 years ago
I've always been unorthodox, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now you like me! "
 
"A comment left by alreadyinuse was marked lame too many times and excluded.
(marked lame by straw, Absurdist, envika, synnah, scrumpton, Marcus_Brody, equinn2006, eileens_wetwipe, FablesandBlues, Jeet, gardenhead_)
   
dr_strangeglove » pro 1 years ago
I think assetbar can just tell when you're being an asshole."
Title: Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 11, 2009, 01:40:54 am
I love trolls, I just wish they were better. A good shaggy dog joke or Andy Kaufman would pull one over on you, and you'd feel foolish, but it would also make you laugh and think.

This is only half that equation.