The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Cap'n Squeakers on October 10, 2009, 12:02:27 am

Title: 9th October, 2009 - Todd sold your wife's deodorant to a creep
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on October 10, 2009, 12:02:27 am
Another Achewood flowchart (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10092009), which are always enjoyable, coupled with some slight plot development that promises shenanigans.  Will Beef get in on Teodor's money-making action?  Will Todd date-rape the corncob? Whatever happened to Lil' Nephew?
Title: Re: 9th October, 2009 - Todd sold your wife's deodorant to a creep
Post by: wombat on October 10, 2009, 12:45:22 am
I don't think it's fair to count a bruise and a hangover as part of your inventory, is it?
Title: Re: 9th October, 2009 - Todd sold your wife's deodorant to a creep
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on October 10, 2009, 12:53:14 am
I don't think it's fair to count a bruise and a hangover as part of your inventory, is it?

Well, in old adventure games the rule seemed to be if you could acquire it or give it to someone else, it went into your inventory.  I think bruises and hangovers meet those criteria!

Title: Re: 9th October, 2009 - Todd sold your wife's deodorant to a creep
Post by: CortJstr on October 10, 2009, 01:34:29 am
I have seen IF games where the inventory includes your c*ck. Which is much, much worse.

And now I have the song Pitch Dark by MC Frontalot in my head. This is not a complaint.
Title: Re: 9th October, 2009 - Todd sold your wife's deodorant to a creep
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 10, 2009, 03:03:42 am
Alls I know is that if Peter Jackson is fer it, odds are I'm agin it.
Title: Re: 9th October, 2009 - Todd sold your wife's deodorant to a creep
Post by: Lister on October 10, 2009, 05:21:50 am
The following is a tangent.

W is for the many ways that you're served,
A is for the admiration you deserve,
F is 'cause you're fluffy, flaky, and fun,
and F is for the flavor that is second-ta-none
L is for how light you are, you melt in my mouth!
and E is for EGGGGGGGS oh baby

put 'em all together with a how-do-you-do,
waffles we love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu_cJmckhfw)
Title: Re: 9th October, 2009 - Todd sold your wife's deodorant to a creep
Post by: jaydub on October 10, 2009, 05:23:12 am
Something tells me Onstad doesn't miss California much.