The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on October 12, 2009, 10:50:10 pm
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY
Best. O-Face. Ever.
-
Hes so happy!
-
Dammit, people need to stop posting this video without finding out and telling me when I will be able see to this series in this country.
-
Standard PBS lag time seems to be a year. It will be a long year, as I wouldn't dream of using a VPN to watch iPlayer or downloading this series over the interblogwebs. That would be wrong.
-
Unfortunately I have no idea how to do anything except go to the BBC website and click on a link to watch the video and get a message saying basically "we know where you are and you can't watch this." And if you told me how to do anything else, the Technical Staff would probably have a hysterical fit about downloading things from sites that might put Evil Things on my computer like that time I clicked on something totally by accident and he had to spend a whole afternoon disinfecting my laptop. So yeah, long year.
-
I don't care how rare the bastich was; that parrot tried making sweet sweet lurve to my napper it's going the way of a certain Norweigan Blue...
-
that parrot : that guy's head :: charles nelson reilly : a manatee