The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on October 13, 2009, 04:14:50 am

Title: On the troll issue...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 13, 2009, 04:14:50 am
You are a toilet seat that smokes a cigar. Forever that is what you are, a toilet seat that smokes a cigar.









Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Choop on October 13, 2009, 04:49:20 am
pssht if we can't get rid of a troll then what are we?
are we not men and women from the internet? are we not masters of shame and schadenfreude, able to deliver a smackdown of ultimate force?
and should we not smack down with one fatal blow can we not erode away any blight with the patience and ease of the northern wind?

also good job giving the troll a snack here a-cap
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 13, 2009, 05:54:57 am
pssht if we can't get rid of a troll then what are we?
are we not men and women from the internet? are we not masters of shame and schadenfreude, able to deliver a smackdown of ultimate force?
and should we not smack down with one fatal blow can we not erode away any blight with the patience and ease of the northern wind?

also good job giving the troll a snack here a-cap

i kind of like the 4chan way of doing things, where threads sort of sink into obscurity, and the best way to let it die is to not respond (or respond with "sage", which doesnt bump the thread)


that way, there is only positive reinforcement.
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: KeithHernandez on October 13, 2009, 06:28:08 am
Seriously I can't post there, but why are you people freaking about this.  Who gives a fuck?
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 13, 2009, 06:30:23 am
Seriously I can't post there, but why are you people freaking about this.  Who gives a fuck?
He is a living magnet of bullshit.
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: theinevitable on October 13, 2009, 06:35:22 am
Quote
Seriously I can't post there, but why are you people freaking about this.  Who gives a fuck?

this.
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Doc on October 13, 2009, 12:54:26 pm
Yeah, seriously. Just a dude with too much time on his hands fellows, hell some of those have become our most valued members.
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 13, 2009, 04:30:44 pm
"boohoo! we need more threads!"

"boohoo!  i dont like the threads this guy makes"

theres no pleasing americans...
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 13, 2009, 04:42:40 pm
(http://www.englishrussia.com/forum/files/blank_facepalm_224.gif)
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 13, 2009, 06:19:10 pm
look man, I'm only a troll if you want me to be.  I am the mirror to your greatest fears.  I am straight out of a stephen king novel.  I posted something a propos in one of these threads on the subject of trolling, but can't find it now. 

I tried to start a thread about trolling, so the discussion could be in one thread, since in various threads people kept finding the need to change the subject to trolling instead of starting a new topic, like some kind of idiots on an e-mail list who send e-mails with the subject blank, or along the lines of "I have a question."  yes I tried to start a new thread, but some asshole mod deleted it.

anyway what I said in the other post that I now can't seem to find is that hey, I'm not trolling, asshole.  it was that bobby isocelese guy I was responding to.  hey if you don't think what I'm posting isn't good enough trolling for you, then too fuck*ng bad.  I am me.  I like being me.  there is a method to my madness. just because I don't immediately conform to your sense of humor and your social norms and mores, hey, fuck you in the vag1na!  yeah that's right!  I said it!  I said vag1na!  I used it as a dirty word!  at least bobby made some suggestion of how to improve my so-called trolling.  that is much better than assholes who are all like 'hey, you're not funny' or 'your criticism isn't constructive'

you're all kidding yourselves if you think you have something special here that needs to be preserved in perfect form, uncorrupted by the influence of some different flow of ideas.  you all take yourselves so fuck*ng seriously.  hey I got news for you assholes.  this is the fuck*ng internet.  it's a sort of shared consciousness.  you all manage very well to share and revel in the same sort of hetrogenious consciousness of umpteen levels of abstraction away from your actual consciousness.  hey, we're about to turn things up a notch.  welcome to my consciousness baby.  you wanna pay attention to this shit?  well caviar emptor, as they say!  caviar emptor!  can you handle the noise?  can you handle it?  Can you hadn;e the truth?  am I more than you bargained for? 

sorry I'll try to be more like 'uhh the padres how about the padres I think they have a good ptiching staff this year I think they are pretty buff and I like their new uniforms they look so hott in their new uniforms I want to fuck all of them in the vag1nas!'

I'll try to be more like you guys if it will help asuage your uncomfortableness with my hetrogenity.  I'll try to be more homogenious like you FUCKWADS.
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 13, 2009, 06:23:32 pm
cool!  it didn't censor 'FUCKWADS!'  I guess you can type anything you want if you type it in all caps.  see there is always a way to hack the system.  always!
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 13, 2009, 06:24:24 pm
Yes     - 2 (25%)
No    - 6 (75%)
   
Total Voters: 8

ha!  fuck you guys!  fuck you in the vag1nas!!!!
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 13, 2009, 06:25:16 pm
cool!  it didn't censor 'FUCKWADS!'  I guess you can type anything you want if you type it in all caps.  see there is always a way to hack the system.  always!

Your avatar is homogenous. Our argument is invalid.
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 13, 2009, 06:28:52 pm
Yes     - 2 (25%)
No    - 6 (75%)
   
Total Voters: 8

ha!  fuck you guys!  fuck you in the vag1nas!!!!

Why can't you spell vagina right?
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Choop on October 13, 2009, 06:32:41 pm
wow that constructive criticism remark i made really got to you didn't it

Quote from: alreadyinuse
;_;
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: JorgeFabregas on October 13, 2009, 06:45:43 pm
*****#####.
Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 13, 2009, 06:48:37 pm
#####******.

robotpants

Title: Re: On the troll issue...
Post by: wombat on October 13, 2009, 06:59:55 pm
I think that's an excellent last word.