The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: alreadyinuse on October 15, 2009, 04:26:10 am

Title: my dream job
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 15, 2009, 04:26:10 am
is where my job is to be smart, but I don't have to do anything.  Consulting.  I need to find books that tell me how to consulting.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 15, 2009, 04:33:51 am
my dream job is to be a pug

(http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/pugs/pug_beckett1.jpg)
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 15, 2009, 04:38:18 am
As explained here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROlDmux7Tk4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROlDmux7Tk4) consultants manufacture bullshit on an endless conveyor of pie charts and matrices. You would fit in great with them, but I wouldn't wish your tornado of douche on anyone.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: schnitzelbank on October 15, 2009, 04:48:29 am
(http://farm1.static.flickr.com/84/244918437_c25dd3f9b6.jpg)

My dream job is to be a pug in a swing.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: jaydub on October 15, 2009, 04:54:10 am
(http://www.fotolode.com/images/jaydub/pug1.jpg)
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 15, 2009, 04:54:38 am
A-Cap: the type of consulting you'd recommend to Mr. Wonderful might land him in jail:

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1003/1449005045_26e65c2eb6.jpg)
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 15, 2009, 05:03:29 am
(http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/-/7/eye_of_god.jpg)
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Choop on October 15, 2009, 05:09:04 am
(http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/chicago/4-17-08eamespug.jpg)
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: sardoniclaconic on October 15, 2009, 03:24:15 pm
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b288/ayatollahmugsy/pugpope5.jpg)
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Doc on October 16, 2009, 03:54:54 am
I feel it's worth pointing out that since Mr. Wonderful has both sharply boosted board activity AND indirectly filled the board with pugs my theory that he is a rogue part of Wombat's subconscious is stronger than ever.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: jaydub on October 16, 2009, 05:08:41 am
There is wisdom in what you say.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 16, 2009, 05:30:12 am
anachrocpaitalist said to me in a private message "fuck you"

that's all he/she said.

I mean hold jesus what did I do to deserve that?

someone needs to take their cunt pills
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 16, 2009, 05:31:23 am
I did!
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: R2DTrousers on October 16, 2009, 11:33:27 am
v-tinycan for arachno-capitalist.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: CortJstr on October 16, 2009, 01:23:12 pm
A-CAP, do you have a big veiny rack?
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 16, 2009, 01:30:24 pm
A-CAP, do you have a big veiny rack?
its like a DC metro map dude
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: wombat on October 16, 2009, 02:07:25 pm
I feel it's worth pointing out that since Mr. Wonderful has both sharply boosted board activity AND indirectly filled the board with pugs my theory that he is a rogue part of Wombat's subconscious is stronger than ever.

Damn, that is scary. I hope not. Do they have meds for that?
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 16, 2009, 02:19:35 pm
Damn, that is scary. I hope not. Do they have meds for that?

It is clear from the evidence that Mr. Wonderful is Technical Staff.

Hi, Mr. Cromwell!
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: dejavroom on October 16, 2009, 02:21:02 pm
Do they have meds for that?

Yes, "ban pills" they're called, iirc.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: wombat on October 16, 2009, 03:11:57 pm
It is clear from the evidence that Mr. Wonderful is Technical Staff.

Hi, Mr. Cromwell!

I mentioned this situation in passing to the Tech Staff and it was revealed that he does not know what a 'troll' is.

He uses computers a lot, but not in ways that have anything to do with other human beings.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Doc on October 16, 2009, 03:19:03 pm
Wombat gets a can because I noticed she updated her under the user icon text thing.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: pmcd9 on October 16, 2009, 04:06:58 pm
Wombat gets a can because I noticed she updated her under the user icon text thing.

What, I don't get a can too?
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 16, 2009, 04:27:44 pm
What, I don't get a can too?
Paul I gave you a can just now.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: AugustWest on October 16, 2009, 04:58:43 pm
Cans for everyone!
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: bluemoon72 on October 16, 2009, 06:22:55 pm
Cans for everyone!
Me too?  Someone took one of mine away the other day.  Restitution would be great.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: dejavroom on October 16, 2009, 06:46:32 pm
Cans reign!
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 16, 2009, 07:22:10 pm
PARTY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I WANNA SEE SOME TITTIES!!!!
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 16, 2009, 07:33:41 pm
(http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01363/great-tit_1363722c.jpg)

Man you knew that was coming...right?

those titties are rude/hella yellin/[insert achewood meme here]


that was one of the several things i expected.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: wombat on October 16, 2009, 11:38:49 pm
God, I love you guys.


Wombat gets a can because I noticed she updated her under the user icon text thing.

I like how now it looks like Rose has that look on her face because of my bad language.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: Doc on October 17, 2009, 10:05:39 am
What, I don't get a can too?

Paul, you know you always get a can.

ALWAYS.
Title: Re: my dream job
Post by: side_show on October 28, 2009, 08:13:53 pm
I think I am remembering why I used to spend so much time here.  You people are lovely.  Cans.