The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 15, 2009, 05:29:59 pm
-
Almost Silent was a memorable poster. I just wanted to remember her on her birthday. She never posted any messages, but I think I speak for everyone when I say her presence was felt by all.
She registered on August 04, 2006 at 11:37 in the evening and logged on for the last time at August 04, 2006 at 11:46 pm. She basically stayed long enough to add a few personal details to her profile and a picture of Bob Marley as a buddy icon and then she was gone.
You are missed Almost Completely Silent.
-
....
My silent tribute, just like she would have wanted it.
-
But Paul, she's not gone, she's just moved to a higher level of silence than we can comprehend.
-
Another year has passed with deafening silence. You may have logged out of TOUAMB for good on August 04, 2006, but you never logged out of our hearts.
Happy Birthday almostsilent.
-
Almost Silent is the tree that falls in the empty forest of my heart.