The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on December 03, 2003, 03:43:24 am

Title: Lego ambulance
Post by: CortJstr on December 03, 2003, 03:43:24 am
Legos (http://www.nathanbrickartist.com/archives/000016.html) that employ the principles of hopping rather than just sitting there waiting to be stepped on.

That is so cool. I wish I had any kinds of artistic skills.
Title: Lego ambulance
Post by: V-Adore on December 03, 2003, 04:18:15 am
I'm not sure human words are able to express how entirely awesome this is. RIGHTEOUS. And PROPER.
Title: Lego ambulance
Post by: AugustWest on December 03, 2003, 04:36:22 am
On a multitude of levels -- WOW!
Title: Lego ambulance
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 03, 2003, 06:31:03 am
I think that the really awesome thing is that this guy with the Rabbit Ambulance appears to professionally built things with Legos.


God Bless you, Sir!!

How cool is that??
Title: Lego ambulance
Post by: side_show on December 03, 2003, 01:15:27 pm
this is so cool.  i have been rendered unable to speak.  i want one.