The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: bluemoon72 on October 18, 2009, 01:30:51 am

Title: Tip jar doesn't work.
Post by: bluemoon72 on October 18, 2009, 01:30:51 am
"User unable to accept payment."  Also, the message in one of the note boxes says TOUAMB is celebrating its third birthday.  Is this place the Hotel California?  Am I dead?
Title: Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
Post by: pmcd9 on October 18, 2009, 02:41:26 am
I presume you want to give him money.  I alerted El Guapo to this situation.
Title: Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
Post by: wombat on October 18, 2009, 01:48:36 pm
The infrastructure is a bit creaky, but the residents are very much alive, although possibly figments of my imagination.
Title: Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
Post by: bluemoon72 on October 19, 2009, 01:21:18 am
I alerted El Guapo to this situation.

Holy crap, this place is run by Bas Rutten??
Title: Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 19, 2009, 03:35:58 am
I told jough last year the tip jar didn't work and he just said something about hating paypal. So I, and the rest of us, havent been able to support the site. He evidently doesn't mind this problem.