The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: thegoblins on October 22, 2009, 01:30:22 am

Title: Well Hello!
Post by: thegoblins on October 22, 2009, 01:30:22 am
I'm not sure why I'm doing this, aside from the fact that I have delicious pumpkin ale and I'm too tired to do science.  I'm waaaay too tired to do science.  But hello everybody!  I hope your Wednesdays are bright!
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: Doc on October 22, 2009, 01:39:04 am
My wednesday was officially bright.

Welcome, we have an unusually high proportion of people who do SCIENCE! around here. Or at least we used to.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: CortJstr on October 22, 2009, 02:29:05 am
Well it does work, bitches.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: wombat on October 22, 2009, 02:31:12 am
It's what we need more of.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: jaydub on October 22, 2009, 05:53:28 am
Hello to you too, goblins.

I have some science in my belly.  Its telling me to go to bed.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: bluemoon72 on October 22, 2009, 03:32:22 pm
Hey gobs, welcome.  Nice to have you here.  Pull cpnglynchos over here if you're ever chatting with him.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 22, 2009, 05:05:35 am
i know thegoblins.  i know her.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: rowboat on November 22, 2009, 05:15:30 am
I'm not sure why I'm doing this, aside from the fact that I have delicious pumpkin ale and I'm too tired to do science.  I'm waaaay too tired to do science.  But hello everybody!  I hope your Wednesdays are bright!
Welcome to the civil side, where you're at least a little less likely to meet strange boys who will hijack a picture of your personal face to use as their avatar.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 22, 2009, 05:26:48 am
i know thegoblins.  i know her.

well, ask her why she never came back.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 22, 2009, 05:48:11 am
well, ask her why she never came back.

she is under the influence of alcohol.  i might get an answer that is too honest.
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 22, 2009, 06:01:57 am
she is under the influence of alcohol.  i might get an answer that is too honest.

isn't she always?
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 22, 2009, 06:12:21 am
isn't she always?
Meow. Hssss
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 22, 2009, 06:14:07 am
Meow. Hssss

Ha!  No, nothing like that, she says so herself!  All her posts over at the 'bar were like "so I drank a bunch of hard cider and flirted with every male at the bar again".
Title: Re: Well Hello!
Post by: pmcd9 on November 22, 2009, 01:15:36 pm
Ha!  No, nothing like that, she says so herself!  All her posts over at the 'bar were like "so I drank a bunch of hard cider and flirted with every male at the bar again".

That goblins, she flirts with every boy!

It's what we need more of.

Pumpkin Ale?