The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: slink on December 03, 2003, 11:23:05 am
-
Man what am I supposed to say?
It just gets better and better.
We get one bright strip like the old days, and straight away it pulls us back into this brilliantly paced, dark and superb run.
Wish I could join Ray and hear Johnson, in what I'm guessing is some scary ass motel?
-
Wow. Best Western really is the (under)world's largest hotel chain.
-
Man. Hell is rad.
-
Just wait. Ray's gonna turn out to be deaf or some other such cruelly ironic twist...
-
Hell is so... mellow. I kind of like it, really, even if it doesn't have a Duty-Free shop.
-
I have this idea that people like Robert Johnson, who we mostly all agree, was the baddest of the bad mother fuckers here on earth, ain't shit in hell. I mean, he spent 5 minutes at a crossroads to get so damn good, but how's he gonna stack up against someone whose been taking weekly private lessons from the Devil for 1000 years.
~Paul
-
but how's he gonna stack up against someone whose been taking weekly private lessons from the Devil for 1000 years.
~Paul
What like, Richard Nixon?
-
but how's he gonna stack up against someone whose been taking weekly private lessons from the Devil for 1000 years.
~Paul
What like, Richard Nixon?
I'm thinking someone more like, say, Moshe the Beadle. RMN hasn't been dead long enough to have gotten rhythm.
-
What like, Richard Nixon?
No, no, no your missing the point. Richard Nixon isn't bad. Right now in hell someone truely bad, someone with lots more experience, is using him as a hand puppet.
Alternative reply: Richard Nixon plays guitar?
~Paul
-
but how's he gonna stack up against someone whose been taking weekly private lessons from the Devil for 1000 years.
~Paul
What like, Richard Nixon?
I'm thinking someone more like, say, Moshe the Beadle. RMN hasn't been dead long enough to have gotten rhythm.
I am honestly not certain that Nixon will ever have been dead long enough to get rhythm, unless he is the instrument. He's just... well, he's just Nixon.
Besides, everyone knows he really faked his death and that his preserved head is currently dictating world affairs as we speak.
-
Man. Hell is rad.
I agree. It's like a circus of the substandard down there, as if culture had just said ehh and sloughed off decades worth of things that Really Could Have Tried Harder.
The first person to install one of those fuck*ng "Homiez" vending machines in hell is going to make a killing.
-
Alternative reply: Richard Nixon plays guitar?
l
It all makes sense now. That 18.5 minute gap was to discourage file sharing.
-
They're saving that 18.5 minute gap for the boxed set.
~Paul
-
in hell as it is on earth?