The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Steve Hogan on December 03, 2003, 03:40:20 pm

Title: Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
Post by: Steve Hogan on December 03, 2003, 03:40:20 pm
Remind me to break some more commandments, I'm like so there!
Title: Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
Post by: jough on December 03, 2003, 08:03:37 pm
Well, he *did* sign a deal with the Devil at the Crossroads so he could play so good.

I mean, he had hell hounds on his trail for so many years.

Hell hounds on his trail.
Title: Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
Post by: pmcd9 on December 04, 2003, 05:24:44 pm
(http://www.deltahaze.com/johnson/rj2.jpg)
Title: Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
Post by: side_show on December 05, 2003, 01:42:22 pm
I just have to say, there's something about a well dressed man!  Such style.