The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 27, 2009, 08:42:45 pm

Title: KFC to be Admitted to UN
Post by: pmcd9 on October 27, 2009, 08:42:45 pm
Story (http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2147862)

I'm against this unless they end their Coke apartheid.  I don't like Pepsi one bit.
Title: Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
Post by: smick on October 27, 2009, 08:48:07 pm
Dr. Ali A. Treki shook the man's hand, because he is not a cock to a stranger, especially those who are in the business of serving strangers cock.
Title: Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
Post by: JorgeFabregas on October 27, 2009, 08:49:42 pm
Story (http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2147862)

I'm against this unless they end their Coke apartheid.  I don't like Pepsi one bit.
Paul, that is like a one state solution. They are not going to go for that.
Title: Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
Post by: jacques_schitt on December 02, 2009, 03:48:36 am
Dr. Ali A. Treki shook the man's hand, because he is not a cock to a stranger, especially those who are in the business of serving strangers cock.

Canned for brilliance, and because now I can can.
Title: Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 01:47:03 pm
Two threads were next to each other on the 'unread posts' screen in a way that made my half-awake brain read one of them as "MVP to be admitted to UN" and I was all "Oh no, I hate going to meetings!"
Title: Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 02, 2009, 07:18:05 pm
Two threads were next to each other on the 'unread posts' screen in a way that made my half-awake brain read one of them as "MVP to be admitted to UN" and I was all "Oh no, I hate going to meetings!"

thats quite endearing...
Title: Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
Post by: Drygioni on December 03, 2009, 03:56:47 am
thats quite endearing...
get aroom