The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on October 31, 2009, 01:48:36 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10302009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10302009)
I almost remember when computers used to look that way.
-
"SOMETIME THOSE HAVE TITTY ON THEM TOO" is the correct thread title.
-
I'm just seeing a broken image. Sigh.
-
CRAP the strip isn't showing up, none of the strips are
Is this Onstad's latest money-making scheme
-
That happened for a little while to the last one too.
And, Paul might be right. I wasn't really awake yet.
-
(http://hugbomb.org/strips/Achewood/10302009.gif)
right click and select view image!
-
(http://hugbomb.org/strips/Achewood/10302009.gif)
right click and select view image!
Thank you glorious Smick. Todd can talk a computer into rebellion.
Does anyone remember the alt text?
-
the alt text is still there, just the image is broken:
"One of the most important things of my childhood was a Playboy subscription card with a beautiful, nude woman on it. She still reminds me of prosperity and eternity."
-
http://www.networksorcery.com/enp/authors/LeeSungjae.htm