The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on December 04, 2003, 02:40:29 pm

Title: Those long noir shadows - 4 December 2003
Post by: jough on December 04, 2003, 02:40:29 pm
Lie Bot, what's the saddest thing?

Philippe, Philippe, Philippe, the saddest thing is seeing the great bluesman Robert Johnson playing to a near-empty house every night at 6PM.
Title: Those long noir shadows - 4 December 2003
Post by: palm trees on December 04, 2003, 04:15:52 pm
utterly terrifying.
Title: Those long noir shadows - 4 December 2003
Post by: pmcd9 on December 04, 2003, 05:11:10 pm
I guess demonic imagery just don't sell in Hades.

~Paul
Title: Those long noir shadows - 4 December 2003
Post by: side_show on December 04, 2003, 05:15:26 pm
I always thought hell would be full of people - all crowded like on a bus with people you don't know, and the lonely old lady next to you making awkward and stilted conversation.
Title: Those long noir shadows - 4 December 2003
Post by: V-Adore on December 04, 2003, 08:35:47 pm
Psst, Jough: Dec. 4th. It is no longer Wednesday.

That said... god, what a sad strip. I mean that in the best possible way; suddenly, this actually feels like Hell. Robert Johnson sitting in a Best Western meeting room, in the dark, alone...
Title: Those long noir shadows - 4 December 2003
Post by: jough on December 04, 2003, 09:00:06 pm
It'll always be December 3rd to me, V.
Title: Those long noir shadows - 4 December 2003
Post by: Twelvebottoms on December 04, 2003, 10:25:40 pm
Gorgeous!

I got a girl, say she long and tall
She sleeps in the kitchen with her feets in the hall
Hot tamales and they're red hot, yes she got'em for sale, I mean
Yes, she got'em for sale, yeah