The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => 2009 Touambies => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2009, 02:36:50 pm

Title: Test Poll
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2009, 02:36:50 pm
Can you see the results of the poll after you vote?
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: Doc on November 06, 2009, 02:48:46 pm
So, I voted yes but actually the answer is no.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: dejavroom on November 06, 2009, 02:53:06 pm
Somehow, I presciently answered correctly: No.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2009, 02:53:55 pm
Alright, good.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2009, 02:54:32 pm
What about moderators, can you see the results?
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: AugustWest on November 06, 2009, 03:34:11 pm
This Admin can.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: wombat on November 06, 2009, 04:10:58 pm
this one too.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 06, 2009, 04:35:39 pm
Guessed yes, was so very wrong.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 06, 2009, 04:59:11 pm
<x3 maybe
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: smick on November 06, 2009, 05:27:03 pm
Somehow, I presciently answered correctly: No.

Mega Dittos, Rush.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: CortJstr on November 06, 2009, 05:27:18 pm
As I mod I can't see the results but I can edit the poll. I apparently cannot change my vote.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on November 06, 2009, 05:32:55 pm
Yay, I got it right! (Right=no)
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2009, 07:44:31 pm
I guess we can't keep the votes hidden from the admins. then.

Ok, but you are on the honor system, no peeking.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: AugustWest on November 06, 2009, 07:54:51 pm
I guess we can't keep the votes hidden from the admins. then.

Ok, but you are on the honor system, no peeking.

I make no promises.
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: wombat on November 06, 2009, 07:59:19 pm
What's the point of having power if you don't abuse it?
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2009, 08:04:45 pm
The admins are running amok!
Title: Re: Test Poll
Post by: AugustWest on November 06, 2009, 08:10:48 pm
The admins are running amok!

Oh HELLS Yeah!